As the Nordstrom Sale winds down this week I wanted to share some final recommendations of what is still left in stock. I also rounded up some good new arrivals from their site for while you’re perusing and also am sharing what I decided to keep from my order!
A few favorites from the above:
- One of the best parts of the sale is the designer items for fall that are marked down quite a bit. Both this and this Barbour coat and these Vince flats are great buys.
- How incredibly cozy does this cashmere sweatshirt look?
- My utility jacket is one of my most worn items throughout the year. How is this one still available?
- This cashmere wrap would be perfect for traveling.
- How cute are the ruffle details on this sweater?
- I really like the shape of this classic leather bag.
- These black sling backs are a great staple.
- There are a ton of great denim styles left like these and these.
- Curious to try this bronzer/highlighter/blush combo.
And while you’re at it, Nordstrom has continued to restock their New Arrivals throughout the sale period. Here are a few of my favorites you can shop now, too!
A few favorites:
- For any summer or fall weddings coming up, this dress and this dress are both so cute (LOVE the polka dots, obviously.)
- These booties will be so cute come fall.
- I adore these dainty, personalized rings. So good to stack or wear on your own.
- Loving this color blocked sweater. (Just added it to my cart!)
- A great basic top to wear all year long.
As for what has arrived that I’ve ordered so far? I am keeping this sweater (it is SUCH nice quality for the price), I love this jacket’s fit so much, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved this jacket in person and this sweater has the sweetest detail and will be great for layering with vests, etc. year round.
What did you guys buy from the sale so far?
p.s. All my summer clothing essentials & another polka dot look I love.
[Image via this post]