Sharing some of my favorite beauty discoveries of recent today. I hope you’re having a great week! We are digging out of snow here on the East Coast and I am keeping those still displaced or without by Hurricane Sandy in my prayers. You can help easily by texting REDCROSS to 90999 (for a $10 donation) or visiting redcross.org.
- Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, $15: I am newly obsessed with Mario Badescu! It truly is as good as everyone says. Used three times a week this cleanser uses Glycolic Acid as an exfoliant to break down build-up and leaves skin super smooth and bright.
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion No Color, $17: A god send! This treatment is put on before bed and has salicylic acid and calamine that will shrink imperfections before the sun rises.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixer, $18: This product is such a little weekend lifesaver. It’s part toner and part serum and it smooths the skin and tightens pores. I use it first thing in the morning on Saturday and Sundays and it’s a perfect little skin pick me up.
- Chloe Eau De Parfum Rollerball, $25: I borrowed my friend’s rollerball of this the other weekend and then promptly went out and bought it. Given I travel so much and obviously don’t pack up my perfumes, this is ideal to throw in my cosmetics bag whenever I hit the road.
- Makeup Forever Aqua Rouge Waterproof Liquid Lip Color, $24: Two steps to lips that are rather show-stopping. Also love that it’s waterproof and has a lacquer-like finish.
- Jouer Lip Enhancer, $14: With Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, this ultra-rich lip moisturizer is perfect for this time of year. I’ve been putting it on every morning before I leave the house.
[Disclosure: Some samples provided for editorial consideration]