Hope you guys had a great week and are ready to usher in the holiday weekend! Have any fun plans!? I am flying back to New York tomorrow for a quick 36 hours before I’m off to Europe! I’m heading somewhere I’ve never been and I’ll be sharing more in Tuesday’s post so be sure to check back to see where I’m headed.
Hope you have a great long weekend and soak up the last of summer in every way you can!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Flew to Colorado to spend time with family + Mother Nature!
- I donated to the Red Cross this week to help Hurricane Harvey relief efforts and my friend Caroline shared a lot of other ways you can help victims. Any bit counts!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How cool is Karlie Kloss’ office makeover?
- Julia shared great packing tips.
- I don’t care how “basic” it is, I love pumpkin spice flavored things and cannot wait for Fall!
- I love the vibes in this Brooklyn brownstone.
- If you’re in NYC next weekend go check out a pop up that one of my favorite brands, Cuyana, is putting on!
- 11 ways to practice self care.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I spotted one of my favorite sweaters from last year back in stock! (Wearing a medium.)
- How cute are the heels on these Kate Spade shoes?
- Love this slouchy jacket.
- Amazon has a cool Fall Denim Guide worth checking out.
- Oh la la rosegold sneaks!
- I have sweaters on the brain – love this one! And this one!
- This pretty layered tank could be great under a leather jacket or blazer come Fall.
- Have a wedding coming up? This dress is back in stock and in pretty Fall colors!
- All about this suede jacket!
- Loving this top.
- These boots are so good (and come in 3 colors!)
- Speaking of shoes, these Chanel lookalikes are back in stock.
- I saw two Ann Taylor employees wearing this sweater coat the other week and it looks so, so chic on.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What I packed for Colorado.
- My apartment reveal!
- A look at my morning routine.
- This $99 dress is a new favorite.
- Early fall favorite all under $150.
- Calling all questions!