I apologize for the lack of posts this week. I had some rather heartbreaking news in my personal life and therefore I’ve not been in much of a state to be blogging this week.
That being said, I managed to cull together this week’s roundup and next week plan to be back to regular programming. Appreciate you bearing with me. Have a lovely weekend and tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. xo
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved this look of Taylor’s. And am buying this $25 dress pronto! (Taylor’s 5 Year NYC anniversary post is also pretty great.)
- Ashley’s cape dress is so fun for a night out.
- These photos were absolutely stunning.
- I loved Hallie’s dress in this post.
- Mary’s thoughts on balance really resonated with me.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The new arrivals at Anthropologie are so top notch. I bought this and this and I can’t wait to wear them during this season.
- I absolutely love this shoe.
- This cuff is the perfect statement piece for a night out.
- I love this swing dress for its easy, breezy shape but also for its $98 price tag.
- The print of this dress is great (and it is only $62)
- These studded sandals look like Valentino but have a much more reasonable price (and come in 3 colors!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
[photo via Pinterest]