Happy Friday! This week was a really busy one that had me running all over town and a bit out of my usual schedule. I’m glad to be headed for a low key weekend upstate in the Hudson Valley this evening with two friends who bought a place up there earlier this year. I can’t wait to finally see it.
I hope you have a great weekend & I’ll see you back here Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Shot so.many.looks! I love shooting Fall content but after three mornings in a row of multiple outfits I was wiped!
- Got a sneak peek at J. McLaughlin’s Spring collection – the bags and shoes are SO good.
- Delighted in seeing all of your guys’ reasons as to why you’re looking forward to the holiday season!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Want to be moved? Read the comments in this post.
- This site sounds handy for apartment hunters!
- Love this: a beauty tour of Paris. A lot of my favorites are represented.
- My favorite jewelry brand, Catbird, put together such a good Fall playlist.
- Would you keep a time diary?
- How gorgeous are these food photos from some iconic restaurants in NYC?
- How cool does Krystal look in this corduroy suit?
- How amazing are these Halloween decorations on NYC’s Upper West Side?
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Gap is doing a Friends & Family sale! Score their really good Fall collection at 40% off (or 50% off if you have a Gap Card). (Including my blazer from this post )
- Well, if this doesn’t look the coziest thing of all time.
- My sweatshirt from this post is now on sale!
- If you’re a Rouge member at Sephora you can get 20% off your purchase right now! Use code ROUGEBONUS and find my Sephora favorites here.
- My favorite flats are back and have new gorgeous shades for Fall.
- I posted this sweater to Instagram last week and you guys all loved it! It’s a great price and perfect for a little French tuck. Super cozy, too.
- Found a lookalike to my teddy coat for only $64! See it here.
- This may be the perfect dress for work for the season.
- A sweater perfect for winter nights outs.
- This striped top is so cute & only $20!
- These are a great pair of Dolce Vita boots.
- How cute would this plaid skirt be with boots?
- I love the detail on these $90 booties.
- How good are these bow flats?
- YES to the new colors of this super popular moto jacket.
- My favorite leather-front leggings from Club Monaco are back in stock. These give you an instant chic factor that I can’t even explain. (I wore them here and did have them hemmed to the perfect length.)
- This top is on the pricier side but I just love the color and the pretty fit so, so much. It would look GREAT with the aforementioned leggings.
- How darling is this sweater dress?
- I love the wash on these jeans.
- I just found my beloved Levi’s (from this post) on Amazon for even less.
- These Insta-famous leggings are finally back in stock.
- My lace pants from this post are back in stock!
- So many good new arrivals from H&M: This lace blouse, this faux fur jacket (reminds me of mine seen here), this velvet blouse (I bought it!), this coat, this blazer, this sweater, this sweater and this sweater.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Tips for styling and organizing a small space.
- All my favorites shoe + how I care for them.
- How I handle breakouts.
- A kick off of the holidays here on wit & whimsy!
- Tips for making friends in a new city.
- How I spent a Fall weekend in The Catskills.
- The best scarves out now.