This week was insane! Not only was I so, so busy, but it also SNOWED yesterday. Like, significantly! I watched it coming down and was in disbelief as it feels much too soon! Anyways, I was a crazy person trying to fit so much in this week in advance of being gone the next two weeks. I am so excited to head to Chicago on Monday and get to see friends & family and really, officially kick off the holiday season with Thanksgiving! But first this weekend I’m excited to head to Carnegie Hall tonight for a Best of Broadway concert, catch up with friends in Williamsburg over pizza + burgers and head to the Meatpacking to see some pop up shops and also the new Warhol exhibit at The Whitney!
I have a post going live tomorrow so you can check back for that as well and I hope you have a lovely weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Donated to those in need with the devastating California wildfires. My heart is breaking thinking of the thousands of people who have lost their homes.
- Went back to high school with a BBMAK reunion concert. I dragged my brother and had a smile on my face the entire time. It was such a blast from the past.
- Got in the holiday spirit with Talbots to preview their latest collection. There were so many fun + festive finds.
- Got a much needed facial uptown at my favorite affordable spot: Mario Badescu.
- Checked out Elemis’ gift sets for this season – they are so good! I adore this brand’s body products in particular.
- Shot for several exciting collaborations I have coming to the site soon!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Stella McCartney launched a bridal collection and it is so gorgeous.
- Vancouver is on my Wanderlust list and this guide really has me thinking of when I can plan a trip.
- This story about climate change’s affect on Yellowstone was saddening.
- I love Blair’s fall neutrals in this post.
- I eat so many sweet potatoes in the winter and this methodology sounds irresistible! Need to try it asap.
- How amazing is this Brooklyn home? (That kitchen!!)
- I loved Merritt’s holiday outfit guide.
- Mulled rose wine!? Yes, please!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- How cool is this jacket?!
- Nordstrom is doing a major Fall sale and there’s lots of seasonal + cozy finds included!
- I love these Madewell earrings. And these, too!
- These are a great pair of dark wash jeans for only $88.
- How cozy does this Free People coat look?
- Really love these Dolce Vita boots.
- This plaid coat is so my style. Same with this one!
- I love these joggers that are perfect for lounging.
- I adore this new square Cluse watch style.
- This suede jacket is so pretty and such a great price.
- How perfect is this velvet top!?
- These boots are affordable versions of my favorite Loeffler Randall booties.
- These Mommy & Me pajamas are so cute.
- Club Monaco has so many good pieces on sale with an extra 30% off!
- Ok how are fun are these holiday earrings BaubleBar introduced?
- I love this reversible coat!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Gift ideas for your BFF.
- An outfit with my favorite plaid jacket.
- All my favorite shoes.
- How to get out of a career rut.
- My new go-to travel outfit.
- Thoughts on mindfulness.
- Thanksgiving outfit ideas on a budget.