It’s the weekend and it is set to be record lows in New York – LUCKY ME!! I’m so thrilled though that I’m bowing out of most NYFW activities and can stay in all cozy at my apartment for much of the weekend. My only plans include seeing an acupuncturist, working out, getting my Galentine’s on with some girlfriends and popping by one event with ShopStyle. Oh and drinking all of the red wine. C’est fin! What are your plans for the long weekend?
Hope you have a great one and if you’re on the Easter Seaboard – STAY WARM. And if you’re not…well, color me jealous.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved this interview with Marissa Webb. She just seems like the coolest!
- Taylor put together a hilarious post entitled The Drake Guide to Dating. She also styled an awesome segment for TODAY this week. I feel proud to know ya, T!
- I loved reading what Emily Weiss did to prep for her wedding.
- I cannot WAIT for this to return! This trailer = chills.
- How smartphones are killing New York Fashion Week.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Olivia Palermo (aka my style icon) just launched a collection with Nordstrom’s line Chelsea28 and WOW. Gimme.
- Speaking of Nordstrom, the Topshop arrivals are so good! I love this lace top + these shoes (that look like Giuseppe Zanotti but alas, are like 1/12 of the price.)
- In LOVE with this off the shoulder top.
- All that’s good about NYC.
- One of my favorite necklaces is on sale!
- Super chic neutral sandals you can wear with everything this summer.
- My favorite leggings (seen above) are back in stock! I’m wearing a Medium.
- One of my favs, Everlane, just launched striped tees in navy + red and blue + white! Order = placed.
- I love this pretty lace top.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Chic nail art for this week’s Valentine’s Day holiday!
- Styling a Bomber jacket (I told you it would be a Spring trend!)
- My nighttime skincare routine detailed step by step.
- Pretty white things to add to your wardrobe.
- A peek inside my apartment.