I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who was in touch about this week’s reveal of the new wit & whimsy! I was overwhelmed with all the lovely feedback and am so excited for what the future holds for me & this little blog. I so appreciate your support! As a result I was super light on content this week but I have loads to share next week so stay tuned. While it was worth all the hard work, I’m looking forward to not having my blog’s office hours be 9pm – 2am!
On another exciting note, I’m currently en route to Austin, Texas for my best friend’s bachelorette party! I can hardly believe the weekend is here given we’ve been talking about it for so long but I get to be reunited with all my best gals for a weekend that is sure to be remembered. Have any recommendations on must-visit bars/restaurants?! I’d love to hear them in the comments or on social @meghandono. And be sure to follow along on my Instagram!
Read + Look + Love:
- The world’s cutest mini fashion blogger.
- Grace rounded up her favorite body products – so many good recommendations are included!
- I loved this look of Jess’ and this look by Crystalin!
- I’ve been obsessed with Micheladas the past year so I want to try to make them at home with this recipe. (Of note, Caracas in my NYC guide, makes my favorites in the city.)
- Contouring virgin like me? Well this video is simple & straightforward. I’m trying this asap!
Shop + Look Longingly:
- Shopbop just added a bunch of items to their sale section! Get a pair of my favorite denim marked down, or this darling top or a feminine midi skirt.
- I’m all about pairing sneakers with more feminine dresses this season and these are perfect for that style (and the price is right!)
- I just discovered this site and I am in love. Nearly lost my mind over all their cute jumpsuits (mostly at really good prices) but I was responsible and just bought the one. (Also you get 20% off your first order – FYI!)
- One of my favorite brands, Joie, just added loads to their sale section. It’s worth a browse. I particularly love these shorts.
- BCBG right now is so on.point. I bought this top and was severely tempted by other sale items such as this dress and this dress which would both be great for summer weddings and this dress that’s perfect for summer.
- And I love a good sale on sale! Get an extra 25% off Kate Spade’s markdowns!
In case you missed it:
- New site, but of course!
- Styling a floral top + silk pants
- I launched a Tumblr!
- Also, I’ve opened my Snapchat story to be public. You can find me by adding user: meghandono. One of the biggest things I heard from readers in my redesign process was wanting to hear more about my everyday life: my apartment, my job, my roommates, my everyday. Snapchat is perfect for it (for example I shared today about a shoot I staffed for work today!)
[image via Pinterest]