This week was SO busy! But in a really good way. I’m definitely still adjusting to being my own boss but this week was a great reminder in how efficient I can be with my time when I am strapped for it. I had a lot on the books all over town so the few hours each day I was at my desk really, really counted and I felt so accomplished yet energized at the end of each day.
…that being said, I may just collapse into bed tonight :)!
In the most exciting news, remember last week how I mentioned awesome things landing in my inbox? Well it was confirmed this week that I will be heading to France next month! More to come but I am seriously elated.
I hope you guys have a GREAT weekend!!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Started my Monday on such a positive note by going to Inscape and a Flybarre class. By 10:30 I already felt so accomplished!
- Volunteered with my church (as declared in this post!) with two girlfriends. My heart was so full afterwards.
- Got a peek at OLLY’s new vitamins (I love this brand. It keeps me honest with my vitamin regimen!) and in tandem had the chance to try out a Skin Laundry treatment which was 10 minutes and left my skin g-l-o-w-i-n-g.
- Got my first taste of cyrotherapy at Chillspace which was a trip! Have you guys ever done it? It promises to help pain, inflammation and deliver additional benefits. I’m not sure my lower back pain felt any better after but I do think my muscles were less tight and the adrenaline rush following was certainly a good pick me up!
- Shot at one of my favorite coffee shops, Ralph’s (coming to the blog soon!)
- Had inspiring chats about work, productivity and more over coffee with Erika and lunch with my friend Jenna (who just started working for herself, too!).
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How amazing does Mackenzie’s trip to Finland look!? Adding it to the bucket list stat.
- Speaking of bucket lists, Portugal is so high on mine so I loved seeing it through Lauren’s eyes. (She’s one of my Instagram favorites!)
- Instagram-worthy spots in Los Angeles.
- An awesome list of clean beauty products available on Amazon.
- Major apartment envy.
- Wellness according to Bobbi Brown.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I thought this bag was Furla at first glance but alas…it is Sam Edelman and so chic!
- This top is right up my alley.
- How cute is this jumpsuit? So perfect for summer!
- I’ve honestly never been a fan of mules until I saw these so I bought them and can’t wait to break them out. (Joie shoes are SO comfortable making them worth the price in my opinion!) As seen on Instagram here.
- Speaking of shoes, I love any ankle-wrap shoe so these have my name all over them.
- Love this pretty top.
- How fun are the colors in this dress?
- Ahahaha this robe!
- Swooooon, this dress.
- I tweeted them this week, too but these sandals are great and I love all 4 colors!
- I feel like me and all my girlfriends need this shirt.
- This dress is coming home with me soon – I love it and it’s perfect for weekend brunching, Central Park picnicking…it’s too cute!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A floral romper to welcome spring.
- Loads of cute little white dresses all at good price points.
- My favorite natural beauty products.
- Speaking of favorites, my favorite little luxuries.
- Pretty pink things.
- How to get super glowy skin.