Black Friday who? One of the best sales of the year launched today! Shopbop’s Buy More, Save More sale has returned and you can score up to 25% off your purchase. Shopbop remains one of my favorite places to shop thanks to free shipping, easy returns and a selection of some of my favorite brands.
I tried to keep most of the picks relatively affordable so you could buy a few items vs. splurging on 1-2 but to each their own! (And because it’s the holidays and we all have a list of people to buy for other than ourselves – ha!)
As with other major sales, I’ve bucketed out categories I hope you guys will find helpful! Use code GOBIG16 and if you end up picking something up, do let me know! #shoppingsolidarity
Things I Own & Love:
Cute Items to Gift:
My Personal Wish List:
Wear for the Holidays:
A few highlights:
- Talked all about sweater dresses in yesterday’s post and this cozy turtleneck one is under $100.
- If you’re looking for a practical purchase, I highly recommend these boots to get you through the next few months (aside from some of you sunshine states ;))
- In the market for a new coat? This one is super chic with its leather panels.
- My favorite PJs that I can’t recommend enough (I have them in three styles #oops!)
- This hat is so quirky but I’m buying it. I love it! (Speaking of hats, this one looks like Rag & Bone but is only $58!)
- I wear this clutch all year round – it is one of my favorites.
- My favorite striped tee. The weight of it is awesome and I love layering it under sweaters and rolling the sleeves up.
- This sweater is an investment but you will wear it all the time. I have it in two colors and for the past two years I’ve been wearing them at least once a week from September through March.
As with all major sales, some brand and item exclusions do apply. Happy shopping you guys! (And swing by later today as my next gift guide will be live!)