What a week it was- more on that to come later but below are some good reads for your weekend! Enjoy it and I’ll see you back here on Monday!
- Woah- the Isabel Marant x H&M collab leaked and it looks like it’s going to be AMAZING. I already spy several pieces I want.
- I loved Grace’s words about girlfriends. I’ve been thinking a lot about mine of recent (Grace among them!) and how very fulfilled my life is with them in it. From San Francisco to Chicago to New York and many places in between, I’m so blessed to have friends who are there for me through and through, lift me up in some of the toughest times, make my stomach hurt from so much laughing and truly make life more rewarding each and every day. They really are the best.
- In New York and got free time? Check out Vimbly for an array of fun recommendations on how to take advantage on everything the city has to offer! This past Monday I took a cupcake making class through them at Butter Lane and had so much fun. I love the variety of ideas they have on the site.
- Such a cool story about the CEO of Heineken I read this week. Showcases drive and commitment and not letting your age stand in the way of seeing what you’re capable of.
- I love Bradley’s blog so much and she’s been killing it on her outfits of recent. Check out one of her latest here that I just love.
- Olivia Palermo’s shoot for Miss. Vogue #12 is stunning (not that I’d expect anything else!)