What are you up to this weekend? I have family in town for the marathon and I can’t wait to watch and cheer Sam on and my friend Christina who is also running- I am so inspired by them. I’ll also be doing a volunteer project up in the Bronx tomorrow – it’s been too long since I’ve done something like that. And tonight? Tonight I’ll escape from the rain at a favorite West Village haunt and sip on mulled wine while I wish away the overcast days.
- Weather in New York has been so strange lately but I’m continuing to rely on this to keep me inspired for seasonal dressing.
- I just adored this post from Taylor about New York. If you’ve ever visited this city I call home, if you live here now or if you’ve ever dreamed about it- I highly recommend taking a read.
- These delicious little treats on Style Me Pretty sound so scrumptious!
- I’m gearing up for all my gift guides (launching November 11th!) but let’s talk about how cute Kate Spade’s are?
- I loved this look on Ivory Lane this week and this one from Devon Rachel.