Happy Friday to all our lovely w&w readers! We’re hoping that you all had a fab week…if you haven’t been able to keep up with your fashion news this week….
Here’s your weekly dose of all things fresh and fun this week from some of our favorite bloggers!
Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in Japan right now.
- I love a DIY project, and love it even more when you create something that looks fancy and expensive. This is Glamorous (via Honestly..WTF) shows step by step how to make this gorgeous brass nuts bracelet. Weekend project #1!
- Favorite bloggers My Style Pill & Atlantic Pacific killed it this week with two looks we loved: Paisley/Lace and Spots Dots .
- With Spring right around the corner, it’s time to shed those dark colors, so thanks shut up, i love that for making the case for the light blazer.
- Simply put, new blog crush of the week: Sweet Thing. Check out this photographers blog for a dose of goodness.
- Michael Kors shares his 30 favorite things in the new NMDaily blog.
- CapHillStyle embraces one of our most anticipated trends of the season: Bold and Bright colors. love, love, love.
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy’s RSS feed!