Did anyone else have what felt like the longest week ever?? I’ve so been looking forward to Friday. I hope you have a great weekend and take time to truly enjoy it.
- Rachel designed a darling collection of jewelry – see it here.
- This was hilarious.
- I absolutely adore this coat (and it’s 25% off!)
- I loved this interview Meg did with one of my favorites, Clare V.
- I loved this post by Liz.
- Julia looks so chic in this trench.
- Emerson Fry came out with their new collection and there are so many good pieces! Favorites of mine are this dress (styling it with a sweater + sneaks = so rad), this top and this coat.
- This look from Crystal was absolute perfection in my mind.
- I can’t believe this slouchy wrap coat is under $40 – it looks so much more expensive. I think I need it.
- Vita Fede makes some of the coolest jewelry so I loved reading this article on the designer behind the brand, Cynthia Sakai.
- This is a great guide to LA for your next visit.
- In hopes of a warm weather getaway, I just bought this darling swimsuit.
- An interesting read on Madewell. I’ve personally never tried their denim – have you? (I do however have my eyes on this sweater! This tote is perfect for Spring.)
And in case you missed it…
- I celebrated 4 years in New York and wrote a love letter to my better half
- I explored a bit edgier side with this ensemble
- A wish list of the best picks from the Shopbop Sale
- How to maintain your eyebrows (and my favorite tips + tricks)
- I layered on top of this favorite dress