This uber-witty blog is darling and totally on top when it comes to entertaining. With everything from tips on table setting to cocktail concoctions- founder Jenn Sbranti is a goddess when it comes to this sort of stuff. She’s innovative and thinks outside the box for all aspects of hostessing. I love the photos she features and it always makes me want to throw parties for EVERYTHING. One thing for sure though- the next time I have an occasion I am turning to HWTM. It’s every WITs ultimate guide to entertaining- visit it!
Ever thought you just needed a little inspiration in order to put on the perfect fete? I know I have. It’s not just about walking into a party store and choosing one of their horribly cheesy themes. It’s about being creative. The best resource for a WIT? Without a doubt- Hostess with the Mostess.
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // fall into winter with piperlime December 17, 2014
- shopbop sale picks (with an extra 20% off!) December 15, 2014
- holiday tiny wins December 15, 2014
- outfit // a little festive December 15, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup December 12, 2014
- Merritt: great minds think alike - our looks mirror each ot...
- outfit // fall into winter with piperlime | WIT & whimsy: […] plus side, I’ve gotten extended we...
- Links a La Mode: Because Lingerie is Fashion Too | The Lingerie Addict: Lingerie, Fashion, Style: […] Wit & Whimsy: Getting to know design...
- Merritt: looking gorg in burgundy and black!! The Style ...
- Merritt: LOVE this look! Black is my favorite. The Style...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach Diane von Furstenberg Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Levi's Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Vince Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara