This uber-witty blog is darling and totally on top when it comes to entertaining. With everything from tips on table setting to cocktail concoctions- founder Jenn Sbranti is a goddess when it comes to this sort of stuff. She’s innovative and thinks outside the box for all aspects of hostessing. I love the photos she features and it always makes me want to throw parties for EVERYTHING. One thing for sure though- the next time I have an occasion I am turning to HWTM. It’s every WITs ultimate guide to entertaining- visit it!
Ever thought you just needed a little inspiration in order to put on the perfect fete? I know I have. It’s not just about walking into a party store and choosing one of their horribly cheesy themes. It’s about being creative. The best resource for a WIT? Without a doubt- Hostess with the Mostess.
- w&w weekly roundup July 25, 2014
- outfit // stripes + cutoffs July 24, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List July 23, 2014
- travel diary // paris part II July 22, 2014
- look up July 22, 2014
- Meghan: I have not yet! I currently use a Benefit primer b...
- Merritt: love the black bag and pair of distressed black sk...
- Shannon: That heart-shaped Brie is the cutest! This makes m...
- Lindsay Wells: Love the details on the cami! The pairing of the s...
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: eeks! that blazer. so perfect....
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
w&w on Instagram