This uber-witty blog is darling and totally on top when it comes to entertaining. With everything from tips on table setting to cocktail concoctions- founder Jenn Sbranti is a goddess when it comes to this sort of stuff. She’s innovative and thinks outside the box for all aspects of hostessing. I love the photos she features and it always makes me want to throw parties for EVERYTHING. One thing for sure though- the next time I have an occasion I am turning to HWTM. It’s every WITs ultimate guide to entertaining- visit it!
Ever thought you just needed a little inspiration in order to put on the perfect fete? I know I have. It’s not just about walking into a party store and choosing one of their horribly cheesy themes. It’s about being creative. The best resource for a WIT? Without a doubt- Hostess with the Mostess.
- outfit // + w&w and neutrogena April 17, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List April 16, 2014
- outfit // leather + mint April 15, 2014
- Shopbop’s Friends & Family Event! April 15, 2014
- outfit // back at it April 13, 2014
- Grace: Love this so much! Thanks for your support Meghan,...
- Shannon: That bag is heavenly!...
- Kat: Thanks for the sweet mention! Better see you soon...
- TJ: This look is beyond perfect!! Loving this outfit! ...
- Stylishlyme: Love how that scarf looks with the chambray top. G...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar BCBG Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Fashion Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Meghan Donovan Michael Kors Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
w&w on Instagram