This uber-witty blog is darling and totally on top when it comes to entertaining. With everything from tips on table setting to cocktail concoctions- founder Jenn Sbranti is a goddess when it comes to this sort of stuff. She’s innovative and thinks outside the box for all aspects of hostessing. I love the photos she features and it always makes me want to throw parties for EVERYTHING. One thing for sure though- the next time I have an occasion I am turning to HWTM. It’s every WITs ultimate guide to entertaining- visit it!
Ever thought you just needed a little inspiration in order to put on the perfect fete? I know I have. It’s not just about walking into a party store and choosing one of their horribly cheesy themes. It’s about being creative. The best resource for a WIT? Without a doubt- Hostess with the Mostess.
w&w on Instagram
- w&w weekly roundup October 24, 2014
- outfit // spring into fall October 23, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List October 22, 2014
- & other stories October 21, 2014
- outfit // moments of chic with piperlime October 20, 2014
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: Thanks for including me! I tried ModelFit a few mo...
- Natalie: Love the dress! So easy to throw on and a great p...
- Mary: Thank you so much for including me and the raincoa...
- w&w weekly roundup | WIT & whimsy: […] My new favorite store in Soho […]...
- Jackie (York Avenue): I just checked out the site and found so many cute...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Levi's Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara