This uber-witty blog is darling and totally on top when it comes to entertaining. With everything from tips on table setting to cocktail concoctions- founder Jenn Sbranti is a goddess when it comes to this sort of stuff. She’s innovative and thinks outside the box for all aspects of hostessing. I love the photos she features and it always makes me want to throw parties for EVERYTHING. One thing for sure though- the next time I have an occasion I am turning to HWTM. It’s every WITs ultimate guide to entertaining- visit it!
Ever thought you just needed a little inspiration in order to put on the perfect fete? I know I have. It’s not just about walking into a party store and choosing one of their horribly cheesy themes. It’s about being creative. The best resource for a WIT? Without a doubt- Hostess with the Mostess.
- Wednesday Wish List July 30, 2014
- travel diary // paris part III July 29, 2014
- outfit // bond street July 28, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup July 25, 2014
- outfit // stripes + cutoffs July 24, 2014
- Medical Staffing Agencies In Los Angeles: Very good article! We will be linking to this grea...
- CJ Blanx: Love the dress, looks so comfortable. You can also...
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: Cutest!!! x...
- Michele: Cute outfit! I’ve been debating these heels for...
- sizzling hot deluxe online play: You actually make it seem so easy with your presen...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach contest Diane von Furstenberg dresses Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits playing favorites Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara
w&w on Instagram