This uber-witty blog is darling and totally on top when it comes to entertaining. With everything from tips on table setting to cocktail concoctions- founder Jenn Sbranti is a goddess when it comes to this sort of stuff. She’s innovative and thinks outside the box for all aspects of hostessing. I love the photos she features and it always makes me want to throw parties for EVERYTHING. One thing for sure though- the next time I have an occasion I am turning to HWTM. It’s every WITs ultimate guide to entertaining- visit it!
Ever thought you just needed a little inspiration in order to put on the perfect fete? I know I have. It’s not just about walking into a party store and choosing one of their horribly cheesy themes. It’s about being creative. The best resource for a WIT? Without a doubt- Hostess with the Mostess.
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // zipped February 26, 2015
- the edit: how to shop sample sales February 25, 2015
- the beauty edit: on bad beauty habits February 24, 2015
- outfit // award show inspired February 23, 2015
- w&w weekly roundup February 20, 2015
- Fiona: The vest is so amazing. Lovely look! x Fiona THED...
- outfit // zipped | WIT & whimsy: […] you’re having a great week –...
- Meghan: Thank you, Fiona!...
- Meghan: Laura- I hope you get it & love it! It's a li...
- Maddy: 1. That video is flippin hilarious. I feel like I ...
7 for all Mankind Alice + Olivia Anthropologie banana republic BaubleBar Beauty Benefit Cosmetics Club Monaco Coach Diane von Furstenberg Equipment Foley + Corinna Gap Giveaway H&M handbags J. Brand J.Crew Joie Karen Walker Kate Spade Levi's Madewell Marc by Marc Jacobs Michael Kors Nars Outfit Outfits Polyvore Rag & Bone Ray Ban Rebecca Minkoff Shoes ShopBop Sophie Hulme Steve Madden Tibi Topshop Tory Burch travel Vince Wednesday Wish List Weekly Roundup WIT & Whimsy Zara