proenza schouler ss12 campaign

Proenza Schouler is a label I wish I could wear all the time. I love their graphic prints, use of color and edgy shapes and their SS12 campaign is not short of any of these things. How cool are these campaign images? I especially love the first and last looks.

p.s. shop Proenza Schouler here. And you can read my Designer Crush on them here.

8 Responses to proenza schouler ss12 campaign

1. Stephanie January 6, 2012 at 10:39 am #

Now I’m even more in love with Proenza Schouler; they’re geniuses! I especially love the bright floral print skirt and the beautiful backless dress! Amazing! Hey, someday we’ll be rich and have the money for their clothes, right? ;)
    Stephanie recently posted..Sequins Are “A Girl’s Best Friend”

2. Britt+Whit January 6, 2012 at 10:55 am #

ooh these are so chic and retro! i love the 2nd to last picture!

I wish I could afford them…sigh* someday :)

love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

3. Outside Looking In January 7, 2012 at 3:59 am #

I love the 1st and last looks too! I wish I could afford their stuff too!

4. Jaclyn January 8, 2012 at 11:45 am #

I am in love with their clothes! These pictures are great, I love how simple they are, not to mention the furniture in them is pretty great too.
    Jaclyn recently posted..Juicy juice

5. Christy U Lam January 9, 2012 at 7:23 pm #

Lovely dresses, I wish I could have first and third one !!!
    Christy U Lam recently posted..A DAY IN SOHO

6. jin January 10, 2012 at 12:09 am #

just discovered your blog and loved it so much!!
    following you via twitter…fb…and bloglovin!!

come check out my blog and do the same if you would like to be up to date @ her imajination

xx jin
    jin recently posted..happy new year

7. Emma (Glitter and Gold) January 11, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

wow – this is a gorgeous campaign! Love the color palette!

8. Alicia January 11, 2012 at 10:51 pm #

I’m with you… hope to one day own my own PS1 satchel!!
    Alicia recently posted..Mini-Moments {Instagram}