Another round up today for Wednesday Wish List (see the first installment here). I am particularly looooving this striped Maje number- the front pockets? Too cute!
I’m excited to share a new feature I’ll be doing regularly on the blog called Wednesday Wish List. It’ll be a round up of items I’ve currently got my eye on and have on my list. Hope you enjoy!
I’m eyeing some key pieces to make my summer staples. Strappy sandals (wedges!), an easy, breezy dress, some shorts in a lightweight fabric and some new sunnies in a neutral color. In New York sometimes it gets too damn hot to even think about what you’re going to wear so the above ensures you have some easy options no matter the day of the week. And the prices ensure you’ll get loads of wear. Belt that dress and mix up tops you wear with those shirts.
- Steven sandals (like these, too)
- Tibi dress
- Alice + Olivia shorts (take your pick of 3 colors!)
- Rag & Bone sunnies (these are on my list, too)
Happy Monday, all! I had the BEST weekend but now need plenty of caffeine to get me through this Monday.
- outfit // flounce August 21, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List August 20, 2014
- fall 2014 investment pieces August 19, 2014
- outfit // black, white + red August 18, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup August 15, 2014
- lexi @ glitterinc.com: Love the back of that black tank top! So pretty!...
- Merritt: that shearling vest rocks! The Style Scribe...
- Kierra: A good pair of jeans and quality boots are a must ...
- kierra: Love your white moto pants! I just bought some fro...
- lexi @ glitterinc.com: I have such an obsession with Rag & Bone's bo...