Happy Wednesday (is it Friday yet?) I had the pleasure of kicking off my morning with the gals at Tommy Hilfiger today so I’m walking with a spring in my step and eyeing many a pretty thing for Spring. If I had to get one thing on the above list – what would you recommend?
This Michael Kors bag was the second bag I ever spent a decent amount of money on and after the leather handle separated it had been sitting in my closet unusable for (embarrassingly) the last four years. When I moved last month I finally decided to spend the cash dollars to get it (and four pairs of shoes in similar states) fixed and MAN am I glad I did. I am so glad to have this white bag in rotation and just in time for the spring season.
And this Tibi dress? Nabbed it on sale last summer and I love how easy it is to dress up or dress down. This year I have my eyes on this dress and this dress by the designer to add to my circuit. Even more options below in case you’re in the market for some new dresses.
And yep, these shoes again. Man am I happy to have my spring clothes back on my bod! No more layers and hats, thankyouverymuch.
Hope you have a great day and, because I don’t say it enough…thank you so much for reading!
[Bekka Palmer Photography]
This summer one of my wardrobe staples was the silk camisole. I bought two of Tibi’s and wore them countless ways and plan to wear them well into the new season as a layering item. Rounded up a few of my favorites for this week’s Playing Favorites. Particularly number one would be amazing with a leather jacket and dark jeans.
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy
w&w on Instagram
- cold shoulder April 20, 2015
- weekly roundup April 17, 2015
- jump around April 16, 2015
- Wednesday Wish List April 15, 2015
- weekend rituals April 15, 2015
- Shae: Loving this look! Great idea to put your hair up t...
- Maddy: I love this outfit! So fun and romantic (the ruffl...
- Carrie: Super cute. :) Carrie www.wearwherewell.com...
- Fiona: This picture is amazing. Love the necklaces :) x ...
- anne: Good post. Thanks for sharing? http://www.nuevare...