Another round up today for Wednesday Wish List (see the first installment here). I am particularly looooving this striped Maje number- the front pockets? Too cute!
I’m excited to share a new feature I’ll be doing regularly on the blog called Wednesday Wish List. It’ll be a round up of items I’ve currently got my eye on and have on my list. Hope you enjoy!
I’m eyeing some key pieces to make my summer staples. Strappy sandals (wedges!), an easy, breezy dress, some shorts in a lightweight fabric and some new sunnies in a neutral color. In New York sometimes it gets too damn hot to even think about what you’re going to wear so the above ensures you have some easy options no matter the day of the week. And the prices ensure you’ll get loads of wear. Belt that dress and mix up tops you wear with those shirts.
- Steven sandals (like these, too)
- Tibi dress
- Alice + Olivia shorts (take your pick of 3 colors!)
- Rag & Bone sunnies (these are on my list, too)
Happy Monday, all! I had the BEST weekend but now need plenty of caffeine to get me through this Monday.
- w&w weekly roundup August 29, 2014
- outfit // fancy pants August 28, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List August 27, 2014
- my skin care essentials August 26, 2014
- outfit // satisfied August 25, 2014
- Gilbert: Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am...
- Merritt: one of my favorite looks of yours EVER! So chic! L...
- Grazyna: I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably y...
- Kim: This look is so perfect! Love your hair in a top k...
- Cherish: Gorgeous look. x...