If you’re like me you can go into Sephora for one $20 item and come out having spent $140 on god knows what. But let’s be real…there are very few beauty products out there worth dropping a decent amount of dollars on. Since I test out so, so many products for this blog I thought I would share which ones I feel are truly worth their pricetag. They are the ones I keep buying over and over because nothing I’ve found compares. So you can trust me on each of these recos and I hope you’ll share any that you just love and pay a bit extra for!
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate: Such a great product to use a few times when your skin isn’t behaving. It tingles (which, natch, makes me feel like it is working) and helps my skin with breakouts. The body version of this product is also great.
- Clarisonic Aria: My favorite Clarisonic unit thus far this works to deep clean, help improve the texture of your skin and get all the gunk out of those pores. I use it in conjunction with the Deep Pore brush head which I swap out for a new one every 3 months.
- Rodin Oil: So much money for a face oil but my god when I started using it my skin got so smooth. I was always afraid to use an oil on my face but this one is a game-changer.
- Latisse: Longer, thicker more beautiful lashes with barely even trying. Worth it. Worth it. Worth it.
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: The least expensive item on this list but still pricey for a hair product. This will make any up-do, style or morning after hair look 1000x better and make it more manageable while smelling amazing.