Summer in the city and the living is HOT. I arrived back to New York on Sunday night and was welcomed back with a wall of humidity. It reminded me why weekend trips out of the city are so essential.
I typically travel at least twice a month for both work + pleasure. When I first started traveling regularly for business I had the classic condition of over-packing all the time. Over time, I honed my skills and now have gotten rather excellent at doing at least 5 days in one carry on. And for weekend only trips? A weekender is essential.
I’ve written about Cuyana before as they are one of my favorite brands with a beautiful mission. Therefore I was honored when they asked me to be a part of their Fewer Better Travel program this summer to help promote an even more efficient and stylish summer of travel.
In looking at my calendar I realized I only have five weekends I’m spending in New York this summer. In addition to bigger trips like 10 days in California and a week in Colorado, I have weekends in San Francisco, Delaware and Nashville planned so this weekender and chic leather pouch couldn’t come at a better time. I’ll be packing up this weekender again when I head to Delaware for the 4th of July! (And probably re-wearing this exact outfit for the easy train ride down there!)
And for the little leather pouch? It is the perfect size for weekend essentials or I’ve used it for my jewelry as well for longer trips.
My weekend travel essentials:
- Floss: For necessary in between brushings.
- Ban.Do Portable Charter: Genius little back up boost when you can’t be sitting my an outlet with your phone plugged in. (FYI however you do need to remember to have this charged via your laptop before heading out the door!)
- Boscia Blotting Sheets: I don’t go anywhere without these little lifesavers. Particularly in the summer.
- Perpetual Shade Eye Mask: I wrote about it here but this eye mask is a travel necessity in my book. Grab extra winks on the train, on the plane or even when traveling by busy.
- Clarins Lip Balm: This is just the hit of moisture your lips need after traveling. It also gives the slightest hint of glossy color. I adore this product.
- Advil: Never without this for my pesky chronic headaches.
- Eye Drops: One of those things I always need when I don’t have it so I’ve started to carry eye drops in my travel case.
- Business Cards: You never know who you’ll meet on the road! Isn’t this case the cutest?
Shop the Post:
Thank you to Cuyana for partnering on this post.