Can you believe that it is already May?! And that means it is almost Mother’s Day! Today I wanted to share a few gift ideas I’ve pulled together to give your mom some extra TLC on a day she deserves to be pampered and thanked! I’m particularly lucky this year as I’ll get to see my mom shortly after the holiday – yay!
A few highlights:
- Love this cookbook holder and recipe tin for moms who love to whip up meals in the kitchen.
- How beautiful is this serving board?
- This candle is one of my go to gifts, smells so good.
- I’ve been eyeing this cashmere wrap for myself and it would also make a great gift for Mom.
- This silk scarf is so pretty.
- These speakers are so handy to have around the house.
- Cuyana has loads of great gift ideas – I’m especially loving this jewelry case.
- I love this pretty teapot.
- Luxurious skincare products like this serum are always a great idea.
- This cardigan is so soft and cozy.
- This striped robe is so cute and it can be monogrammed!