These bucket lists have become one of my favorite posts to put together! I did pretty well on my Spring Bucket List but suddenly summer is upon us and as I don’t have a ton of travel planned, I’m looking forward to making headway on the below.
- Cook fish at home. (I’ve never done this! Only shellfish before!)
- See an outdoor film. (I’ve been meaning to do this every summer since I moved to NYC. It’s high time.)
- Make an Aperol spritz at home. (Check! Just did this last weekend in fact ;))
- Visit Governor’s Island.
- Get iced coffee at Happy Bones.
- Read in the park.
- Go to the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory.
- Keep fresh flowers in the house every weekend I’m home to enjoy them.
- Go to Chez Moi on a Monday for jazz.
- Try two restaurants in my new neighborhood.
- Go on a sunrise walk along the river.
- Meet friends for a pitcher of frose at Pizza Beach.
What’s on your guys’ summer bucket list!?