How was everyone’s weekend? For the first time I really let myself relax. I slept in (till 8:30 or 9 LOL), I watched movies, decked out my apartment and tried not to work that much. It truly felt like a long weekend of indulgence and left me feeling so rested and happy.
Today I want to talk holiday dressing + Cyber Monday! I’m already plotting out my Christmas Eve + New Year’s Eve ensembles as well as what I’ll be wearing to the myriad of holiday parties that are peppering my December weekends.
I love pairing a party dress with a leather jacket and plan to recreate this exact outfit for an upcoming party. This dress is such fun to wear and reminds me of The Great Gatsby. (I would have loved to experience New York in the 1920s!! Anyone else!?)
Below I’ve rounded up party outfit ideas for any budget & most are under $200! Due to Cyber Monday a lot are actually on promo, too for today only! From jumpsuits and rompers to fun dresses and even a fabulous sequin skirt, there’s lots of options as you shop for some new pieces to wear over the course of the next few weeks.
(Also thanks to BeautyRx for the glycolic peel I got just before these photos that left my skin g-l-o-w-i-n-g! I try to get one every quarter as mentioned here. And thanks to Blushington for the makeup applied after!)
$400 and Up:
A few favorites include this jumpsuit (love the sleeves!), this velvet number (the green color is so gorgeous), this dress you could wear year round, this sequin number would be amazing on New Year’s Eve, this dress that could be dressed up or even dressed down for work and this romper that would look great with tights this time of year and without the rest of the year.
(By the way, would you guys like to see a roundup of holiday-ready accessories like shoes, bags & jewelry? Let me know!)
Finally, given it is Cyber Monday, I wanted to share some of the best deals and my favorite picks:
- My favorite curling iron is on sale on Amazon! (You may recognize it from my holy grail beauty products.)
- The BEST pajamas are on sale! I have the long pair, too.
- The bag made famous all over Instagram all summer is back in stock & 20% off (!!!!!)
- These darling bow flats can be scored for 50% off! So are these which are perfect for holidays if you don’t love a high heel.
- J.Crew has 50% off items! I bought this tank, this top + these cute ponytail toppers. Also love this top + this sweater.
- Anthropologie is doing 20% off your purchase. They have loads of great gifts and so much cute holiday decor.
- Some additional great fashion deals on Amazon I spotted included: these classic sneakers, this initial pendant and this bracelet (both perfect to gift!), these boots to get you through winter (I have them & they are great – super lightweight so great for travel), these beautiful riding boots, these gorgeous booties, and finally one of my favorite wear-with-everything watches is also on sale.
- Ann Taylor has 50% off everything! Time to buy gifts for your sister/sister in law/girlfriends/mothers! (Or yourself because their new arrivals have some great finds!) And their shoes are SO good right now! This pair is my favorite. Perfect for party season.
- Bauble Bar is doing 35% off! Might I recommend this earring set, this set, this initial pendant (get one for you & one for your BFF!) or these earrings which I own and love.
- Nordstrom has extra 20% off sale and my favorite faux leather leggings are included! Also several Barbour jackets (!), these classic pumps and loads of designer denim, too.
- Kate Spade still has 30% off everything and now 40% off sale (WOAH!) which means you can get a lot of pieces I’ve recently worn on the blog on sale! For instance: this coat, this dress, these shoes, this bag (one of my favorites!), these shoes or this bag!
- M.Gemi has $50 off every pair! Their shoes are so well made + so comfortable. I have multiple pair and wear them all loads.
- My Nespresso is 50% off! I love this coffee maker SO MUCH.
- Club Monaco: I would buy one of everything from Club Monaco on most days so I love when they run good sales. You can score my trench from this post on sale and this sweater I’ve styled on the blog before, too. I also love these boots, this top, this bow top and this classic coat.
- Eying a Tory Burch bag? Today is the day as you can score 30% off now!
Today is the last day of the Shopbop Sale and I shared all my picks here. Up to 30% off! AND they just announced an extra 35% off sale items! Lots of the pieces I style regularly and wear all the time are included so be sure to check out my post earlier this week to see those items. This is the sale to buy investment pieces you’ll have for years (and won’t be gifted as holiday presents.) Hello, Stuart Weitzman boots on sale!
A lot of my other picks from Black Friday also remain on sale, too so check out this post! Happy Shopping!!!