I consider myself an easy person to shop for but some people that know me may argue otherwise stating I have most of what they think to buy me! We all have those people on the list though – the person who has everything and you truly never know what to get them! This guide is always tough to put together but this year a lot of what I picked was with the methodology of upgrading what someone who is tough to buy for may already have. You’ll see that reflected in a lot of these picks! The other theme I took was providing them with the things they’re already doing like eating out or watching Netflix.
I hope you find this guide helpful for those few hard-to-buy-for folks left on your list! Let me know if you spot anything you’ll be buying!
Shop the Guide:
A few highlights:
- I got this a few years ago for Christmas and now use it every day and never have any problem finding my keys. File under: luxe lifesaver.
- Have you guys heard of Skillshare? You can take easy online courses for basically anything! Give this to the person who loves learning new things.
- Everyone could always use more photos framed and this is my favorite way to do it. It is one of my favorite wedding gifts to give nowadays and the couples always love it! Would be perfect for any newlyweds or new parents on your list.
- I have this speaker and absolutely love it. The sound quality is so good and it is an easy way to upgrade for those people who still use their computer, phones or even CD players (REMEMBER THOSE!? HA!) to play their music.
- Another favorite gift of mine to give people is a way to stream movies and phones on their TVs! This makes it easy. So affordable, too!
- Spoil your favorite frequent traveler and upgrade their luggage. AWAY makes the best suitcases. (See why here!)
- My friend Bekka makes the most beautiful baskets, bags and other handmade goods. The jewelry tray is my favorite but be sure to take a peek at her other items in the line, too.
- Commodity makes beautiful and unique smelling candles and this set makes a great gift.