We are about to kiss 2017 goodbye (what.a.year!) and while I’m not planning anything too wild to ring in 2018, I do always love the excuse to get a little dressed up. Therefore for this month’s budget buys, I’ve pulled together items – all under $150 – to create a festive look that’ll add a little dose of shimmer, sparkle and shine to ring in the New Year.
Shop the post:
A few highlights:
- This jumpsuit is so chic.
- When in doubt, a statement heel like this pair of flats, these sandals or these pumps are always NYE appropriate.
- Another festive way to dress up a simple outfit: accessories. I love this headband, this faux fur scarf, this clutch and these earrings.
- This dress would be gorgeous for a black tie party or even a wedding.
- If you’re doing a casual celebration, this sweater is very pretty.
- Leggings on New Year’s, sign me up! These pants are similar and very cute too.
- And if you’re looking for a classic New Years look, this champagne color skirt and this shift dress are the perfect dose of sequins!
What do you have planned for December 31st!?