I love a cozy pair of pajamas. You’ve heard me rave about these before (one of my favorite little luxuries) and while it took me a while to start wearing proper sleepwear (anyone else hold on to old college t-shirts for longer than they’d like to admit?), I’m now a convert. I’ve been seeing so many cute pjs while shopping this spring that a round up of my favorites felt in order.
CUTE PJs to peruse:
A few highlights from the above:
- How adorable is the little ruffle trim on these?
- Same brand as my all time favorites and I’m loving the detail on this set.
- As you can tell, the interest in polka dots this spring hasn’t ended.
- These look unbelievably soft.
- The heart pattern on these and these are too sweet.
- I think I could really get behind this little sleep romper.
- You can never gone wrong with stripes like these, these, or these.
- Just in time for spring: navy gingham!
- This set truly couldn’t be any cuter.
Are you a matching pajama set kind of gal?