In between my recent travels and other happenings I’ve managed to get some seasonal shopping in to refresh my wardrobe for Spring & Summer. This time of year I rely heavily on easy pieces that I know can be dressed up or dressed down, will work well for summer trips and can withstand the humidity of New York for the next several months.
With that said I thought I’d share some of the items I have gotten and am really pleased with. Be in touch with any questions for sizing, etc if you need help ordering anything!
Here’s what hasn’t gotten returned:
- This Madewell bodysuit. I wore it here and it makes the whole jeans + tee look so easy. I sized up and have it in a Large. I’ve already worn it half a dozen times in the past few weeks!
- These Everlane flats. Everlane actually sent these to me so I didn’t technically buy them but they are so great! I love, love, love their shoes. I wear these all the time and now have these in heavy rotation, too. And this Everlane dress, too. It is perfectly slinky, fits so well and frankly I can’t wait to wear it all summer. It’s able to be dressed up or dressed down so easily.
- This Mansur Gavriel bag. The color is just too cute, am I right? I love that this bag can be hand-held or worn with a strap and it just reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn would have worn. Since I wear so many neutrals I thought this bag would be the perfect way to punch up a more basic outfit. I styled it in this recent post.
- This t-shirt dress. As seen in this post’s photos today this dress is just so darn easy to throw on and get out the door. It’s so comfy and I love that you could dress it up or dress it down. And did I mention that it is now on sale for under $60!?
- These white kicks. I know, I know too expensive for a plain white sneaker but I feel like half the time sneakers are way too bulky and these aren’t! I love how sleek they are. They go with everything. I wore them all over Copenhagen, San Francisco & London and truthfully ever since tweaking my back they’ve been my go-to shoes in NYC, too. This is a really popular brand in Europe and you see them all over there.
- This denim skirt. Truthfully, I thought I left my denim mini skirt days behind me in college but, as my mom always says, “what’s old is new.” I plan to wear this when I want to switch it up from denim shorts.
- This linen dress. I had to do a little tailoring on this dress but it was well worth it because I wore it all of last weekend. It is such a pretty silhouette and perfect on humid days. This is definitely coming to Portugal with me later this month.
- This pretty dress. Zara’s midi dress game is so, so on point right now. I saw two girls in London wearing this dress and loved its vibe so I made a beeline to grab it. Upon wearing it I am transported to Provence and love its laid back, summery style.
- These jeans. I talked about them in this post but I love that they are different than your go-to skinny or ankle cropped jeans.
- These heels. Seen here and here recently these heels are great. (They also come in a lower heel if that’s more your jam.)
Have you had any good style finds of late? (And a quick reminder you can find all the items I love and wear a lot HERE.)