Happy Monday! I had SUCH a fun weekend! I spent half of it on Nantucket (more on that below!) and then spent yesterday with the Ricard team sipping on delicious cocktails and cheering on France in the World Cup. Cobble Hill in Brooklyn (right near me) always does a Bastille Day celebration which is such fun but with France in the World Cup finale (and then going on to win) the atmosphere was beyond electric. It was a Sunday Funday indeed!
Nantucket for a few days this past week was – as always – a total dream and I am beyond grateful to Carly who invited me to come stay at her rental. The few days were spent with fun chats over coffees and pastries, catching rays on the beautiful beaches, sailing out onto the ocean (more on that coming in a future blog post!), eating Lobster Rolls and loads of ice cream and lots and lots of laughs. We had a great group there and it was also so fun to catch up with Mackenzie as well who was able to join as she spends much of her summer on the island.
We snapped these photos the night I arrived in ‘Sconset which is a cute part of the island that has a beautiful bluff walk and is home to one – now very Instagram famous – house covered in these gorgeous pink flowers. (You can get a glimpse of the whole side of the house here.)
I wore this darling top which is from a new brand that Shopbop started carrying and it has so many cute pieces! I loved the polka dot silk fabric and the cute puffed + puckered sleeves and will no doubt be wearing this top year round. I paired it with this new bag that I absolutely love! It comes in other great colors, too and I really love the brand’s offerings overall. The bags are so unique.
More cute polka dots:
- Love the bohemian vibes of this jumpsuit.
- This dress is so unique! You’d standout if you wore it to any event.
- I’ve never met a midi dress I didn’t like and the polka dot print on this one makes it so perfect.
- This top is perfect to pair with jeans.
- This jumpsuit would be great for work.
- This dress is so me.
- This top is darling.
- How cute is this sweater?
- I have this swimsuit in black and LOVE it. The polka dots are much cuter though.
- Adding this dress to my cart pronto.
- You can’t go wrong with red polka dots on a dress.
- I love the feminine details on this affordable dress.
- This polka dot skirt is perfect for going from work to happy hour.
- I love the neckline on this blouse.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Amazon Prime Day starts later on this afternoon so I’ll actually be back with a post sharing my favorite deals from the sale later today!