You guys know I live for Fall dressing. Seriously. It is my favorite time of year to wake up and put together an outfit. And because of this, it also happens to be my favorite time of year to shop. This year I thought I’d share what I am eying to add to my wardrobe. I can’t wait to begin to wear more blazers, booties and sweaters and from the looks of my favorite stores right now, the gettin’ is goooood.
My Fall Wish List:
- Remember this sweater? I wore it here, here and here and now I want the gray version!
- A vest is such a nice way to give your sweaters and tees new life and I really like this one.
- You guys know I love a coatigan and this one is so chic.
- I love the hem on these jeans.
- AG jeans is one of my favorite brands and I love the look of these. They’ll be so perfect with slingbacks and loafers this season.
- I’m all about that cami + jeans life topped with a blazer or a coatigan so I have my eye on this slinky tank. (I love how Jess styled it here.)
- I’ve always wanted a white blazer so may buy this one because the price is right.
- I’m due for a simple black blazer update and I really love this one.
- I always see people saying the best things about White + Warren and feel like I’d live in this cardigan.
- I love this chicer take on a tee dress. Would be so cute topped with this favorite coat of mine.
- I looove the color of these leggings. Cute workout clothes = motivation for my workouts.
- These are my favorite loafers in black so I’m eyeing the nude pair.
- YES to these chic flats that are so practical.
- I’ve wanted these loafers for years (and even bought dupes last year that got good wear) so I think the time has come for the investment.
- I live for hats in Fall & Winter and I love this color. It’ll be a nice change from the black ones that I always reach for.
- I love the clean beauty brand Kosas and have their lipstick in two shades already so I’m eyeing it in the Fall shade Undone.
- This chic bag is so classic and I feel like it looks very Saint Laurent without the same price.
- How pretty are these stacking rings?
- I beat up my totes so much so I may get an update with this one that will be good to lug my laptop around in.
- I love how this bandana can add some flare to a basic outfit.
Shop the Post: