Happy Friday you guys! Did you have a good Thanksgiving? I had such a good day with my family and also got to see extended family while enjoying so much good food and wine. It’s been so nice to be back where I grew up this week. (I haven’t spent a Thanksgiving here since 2013!) Today I’m off to shop and then headed downtown Chicago before flying home to New York tomorrow.
Of course as we all know today is Black Friday so before we get to this Friday’s weekly roundup, I wanted to share the sales I think are worth shopping for Black Friday! I hope you enjoy it and have a great weekend!
- AhaLife: This site sells some of my favorite beauty products and now you can not only take 20% off site-wide (including already discounted products) with code KARMA but also – I LOVE THIS – they’ll donate $5 from every purchase to the California Fire Foundation to help victims of the wildfires in California.
- Amazon: Loads of markdowns across categories. Don’t miss shopping Amazon Fashion for great deals on shoes, coats and accessories (they have great finds like this coat!) and also a lot of my favorite home items will be marked down, too!
- Ann Taylor: 50% off everything! WOAH. Shop their new arrivals first because they’re so good!
- Anthropologie: 30% off everything!! I can’t wait to buy holiday decor in particular and I’ll also be shopping all their gift selections.
- BaubleBar: Score 30% off your purchase. I love getting gifts for my friends from BaubleBar!
- Ban.do: Score 30% off your purchase. They have so many cute gift ideas that would be perfect for a friend, niece, co-worker or sister in law.
- Brooklinen: Longtime readers know I’m obsessed with Brooklinen’s Classic Sheets and Bath Towels and they’re doing up to 20% off. I can’t recommend this brand enough – go ahead and treat yo self and upgrade your bed or bath!
- Club Monaco: You can get up to 35% off your order! Their new arrivals are really good but I always think buying a coat from CM this time of year is the best bet. My camel coat seen here, here is included! I have it in a Medium.
- Crate & Barrel: Score 20% off your order. I love their holiday decor in particular and they have lots of good gifts, too!
- Diptyque: They are doing the chicest black and white limited edition of their best-selling Baises candle. Available for $75 only from 11/23 to 11/26, it’s a super limited run and will only be available until it’s gone. It’s the perfect high-end gift for the candle or interior lover in your life.
- Elemis: Elemis has such great skincare + body products and they are doing 25% off! Their gift sets would be so good for at least one person on your list. Their bath products are my personal favorite.
- H&M: 30% off your purchase. Their sweaters are the best thing to shop in my opinion.
- J.Crew: 40% off your purchase! They have some fun Home gifts this year, great options for gifts for the guys in your life and so many fun options for holiday dressing like this top, this jacket, this dress, this skirt and this dress. And don’t miss the coats!
- Kate Spade: 30% off your purchase and the new bags are darling.
- LOFT: 50% off your purchase. I spotted so many cute things in the new arrivals and especially love this vest, this coat and how cozy does this hoodie look?
- Lululemon: I’ve never seen them do Black Friday sales before now! They marked down a lot of their styles.
- Madewell: 25% off your purchase and here are all the best selling styles.
- Mango: They’re doing 30% off your entire purchase! Their coats + sweaters are THE BEST. Use code MNG30.
- M.Gemi: They’re doing 25% off every pair! These are my favorite flats (and love the suede, too!), these are chic sneakers, I adore these bow flats and I love these boots, too.
- Net-a-Porter: Net-a-Porter is doing up to 50% off on their sale! They added loads of items this week and if you’re looking to gift yourself a Christmas present then don’t miss all the new designer bags marked down.
- Nordstrom: Up to 60% off when you shop their markdowns! I think they have some great gift ideas for guys and also great scores in Home & Beauty, too.
- Old Navy: Get 50% off your entire purchase! They have great jackets right now, I like their workout clothes and on a recent trip I bought some new PJs including these pants, this top + these cute sleep shorts. (Love these joggers!)
- Outdoor Voices: 40% off on select styles such as the Athena Crop and TechSweat Flex Leggings.
- Reformation: 30% off your purchase! This is major! They made pretty much all my favorite summer dresses this year and rarely do sales.
- Serena & Lily: This brand of gorgeous homewares, linens, furniture & decor is doing 20% off everything with code GATHER.
- Shopbop: Their Buy More, Save More sale continues. See my picks here.
- Stone and Strand: You can score 20% off select styles. I adore all the jewelry on this site and think pieces would make a special gift for your sister or BFF.
- Stuart Weitzman: 30% off will go a long way in your next wear-with-everything pair of boots.
- Sweaty Betty: 30% off your purchase! I love their leggings and sports bras so much and always buy when they do their very rare sales.
- Talbots: 40% off your entire purchase all day and free shipping with orders over $150!
- Tory Burch: Score 30% off your purchase.
- Truffle: I swear by the brand’s clarity clutches for travel (see my travel essentials here) and the brand is doing 25% off your entire your purchase!! Last year I gave a clarity clutch to my sister and think it makes such a chic yet practical gift for the person who loves to travel.
- Tuckernuck: I love this retailer’s selection of preppy + feminine clothing and accessories! They’re doing 20% off site wide and then 25% orders over $500 and 30% orders over $1,000. Use code GOWILD and check their new arrivals some really great finds (especially for holiday party pieces!)
Now, onto regularly scheduled programming with the weekly roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week in Chicago catching up with friends and spending the holiday with my family.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How handy are these cleaning tips?
- I loved this interview with the True Botanicals founder.
- Healthier cocktail hacks for the holiday season.
- 9 tips for staying healthy this winter.
- How to make your home look cleaner than it really is.
- Morning rituals to help with anxiety.
- This little girl is so inspiring.
- I love this look of Kat’s.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- How cozy does this oversized scarf look?
- How great is this blush pink sherpa bomber jacket?
- I love this velvet dress – so perfect for holiday occasions!
- My favorite discovery this week was that Laura Mercier finally makes a mini size of the best setting powder ever!
- How darling is this festive plaid coat?
- This top is such a good price and has such pretty details. (Has great reviews, too!)
- This is a cozy cream sweater.
- I’ve updated almost all the categories in The Shop so lots of good finds there.
- This is a great ski jacket if you plan to hit the slopes this winter.
- I love the puffed sleeve detail on this sweater.
- I love these sleek sneakers. They’re a more affordable version of my favorite pair of Common Projects.
- How cute is this two-tone scarf.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My 3 perfect days in Paris itinerary!
- Beauty products I’ve been loving recently.
- Gift ideas for guys.
- An outfit with a plaid jacket now on sale.
- Great seasonal finds to shop now.
- Things making me happy right now.