Before we get into today’s post I want to say a heartfelt thank you for everyone who interacted with yesterday’s post. I’ll have more to say tomorrow & I am working hard to reply to every single email, comment and DM I got.
Onto today’s post! Do you have any warm weather getaways coming up? I’m lucky enough to be escaping to LA & Palm Springs next month (I’ll be sharing my packing list soon) and thought this month’s affordable finds was the perfect place to share some budget friendly pieces with you, should you also be headed to sunnier weather soon. I had a hard time narrowing the list down this time, there are so many good options out there right now. Do share if you have a fun trip coming up – would love to hear where you are headed!
Shop the post:
- I love this navy & white maxi dress – it could so easily be dressed up or down depending on the accessories.
- The details on this white dress are so pretty.
- One can never go wrong with navy & white stripes and this wrap dress is no exception.
- Love the ruffle shoulder detail on this patterned dress.
- This white dress is easy to throw on. Love the more boho vibes.
- A pair of white jeans are always in my suitcase for warmer weather trips. I also really like these with a button up fly.
- These relaxed linen pants are the perfect beach pant.
- This yellow midi dress is screaming vacation.
- For a nicer evening out, this flowy white top is cute. It comes in a few other pretty colors, too.
- This cute tank is a great basic for warm weather.
- This designer dupe bag is under $45 & so chic.
- Adding these white shorts to my cart ASAP!
- Color blocked swimsuits are both on trend & incredibly flattering. Win, win! I love the tie on this red & pink one.
- These pink sunnies are so cute & only $15!
- These fringe earrings are so fun.
- I’m dying over the laser cut detail on this two-piece.
- How cute is this straw crossbody?
- Loving these hoop earrings.
- The natural material of these sandals makes them the perfect vacation shoe.
- I also really like these simple nude slides.
- Espadrilles are a classic and I’ve heard good things about this brand.
[Image via this post]