This month’s affordable finds is a little different & I’m excited to share it with you! I do so much of my clothes shopping online and it was a game changer when I discovered how much was on Amazon and after I signed myself up for Amazon Prime at the onset of last year. They have a lot of name brands that I already love (like rag & bone and Eberjey), an entire curated shop by Shopbop and so many affordable options.
This time of year is always a transition and hard to dress for. In addition to all of the pieces below being from Amazon, they also are perfect for this awkward time between Winter and Spring and under $150. Win, win, win!
Shop the post:
- I only recently learned J. Crew’s Mercantile brand was sold on Amazon & is part of their Prime wardrobe program. This graphic sweatshirt is a great weekend (pun intended!) staple.
- I love the mock neck style of this sweater.
- The dusty pink color of this sweater is really pretty.
- We know how much I love a boyfriend jean.
- This floral dress is so cute, I’d throw a denim jacket over it until it warms up a little more. This midi dress is also great.
- I love that this jumpsuit could be styled with heeled sandals or more casually with sneakers (like #11!).
- The ruffle details on this chambray jumpsuit are too good.
- One cannot go wrong with a comfortable, neutral dress like this grey one.
- I can’t get over how cute this polka dot dress is, it comes in a few other colors and is under $25.
- These sunglasses are just my style.
- How cute is this white tee?
- I think an espadrille sneaker like these are the definition of a transition shoe.
- This straw bag is perfect for the upcoming warm weather. I like this one too.
- How fun are these pearl hair clips? (I shared more hair accessories I’m loving here.)
- The perfect nude slide, you’ll wear these all summer.
- These hoops with the tortoise detail are so fun.
- OTK knee boots like these designer dupes are great with dresses for transitioning to spring and these under $100 (heeled version here too).