While I love Fall through and through, Spring is without a doubt my other favorite season and I’ve been soaking up a few of the beautiful Spring days we’ve been having in New York. I truly fear the sweaty summer and humidity so I revel in the sunny, 70 degree days as they always feel like a fleeting gift.
When the weather is cooperating, one of my favorite Spring days is heading uptown and doing a one hour visit to The Met (always stopping by my favorite part of the museum) and popping onto the roof which opens in May and always features a new exhibit. Following The Met, I’ve been visiting my new favorite Upper East Side destination just a few blocks South: Ralph’s Coffee. The new location is just perfect and I love getting caffeinated there before a stroll through Central Park. (My other favorite coffee shops can be found here.) While in Central Park, I love going to the Bethesda fountain area and enjoying The Boathouse’s terrace with a glass of rose. I’ll end my stroll by getting my favorite sweet treat: a cookie from Levain Bakery which is located a short walk from the West Side of the park when exiting after a visit to the Bethesda Fountain. (Other NYC all-time favorite spots of mine can be found here). I’m hoping to fit all of the above in at some point over Memorial Day weekend since I’ll be staying in the city. I’m crossing my fingers for lots of sunshine!
Speaking of the holiday weekend, there are loads of great sales that have just launched so I wanted to share some of my favorites:
- J.Crew has 40% off of loads of cute items. I bought this jumpsuit, this dress and this top to pair with shorts and midi skirts but also how cute is this dress, this jumpsuit, this swimsuit, these sneakers, this blouse and this sweatshirt? (Which I own of course!) See also: a bunch of items I own that are on sale now.
- Spotted some great new arrivals from Gap and they are 50% off! This dress (bought!), this dress, this perfect striped tee, this dress, this dress, this darling jumpsuit & this tee with cute detail.
- Shopbop also has loads of markdowns that just went live! It includes my espadrilles from this post and this post and my favorite striped tee (it is the nicest quality!) Also spotted these stylish slides, these flats that are great for work, this cute striped dress, this versatile jumpsuit, these pretty braided sandals, this darling romper for weekends, this swimsuit and several styles of bags from one of the buzziest brands at the moment. Finally, they’re doing 25% off loads of sunglasses including lots of Ray Bans! Use code SOBRIGHT.
- Club Monaco is offering 25% off. I have and love this romper (seen here), think this dress is so lovely and this blouse would be great for work.
- Ann Taylor has 40% off your purchase and their current collection is SO GOOD. I adore this dress, this dress would be great for a summer wedding (more ideas here), this skirt is so pretty, this little white dress is great for work during summer, this is a great tank and this moto jacket is a great topper. I bought several pieces to try them for my upcoming Provence trip!
- LOFT is also offering 40% off. A few standout pieces include this midi skirt, this top, this chic jumpsuit, this cute dress & these stylish earrings.
- One of my favorite shoe brands, M.Gemi, is doing an extra 25% off sale items. Their shoes are SO comfortable.
- Nordstrom’s Half Yearly Sale just launched. Score great deals on clothing, accessories (lots of designer bags included!) and shoes!
- Net a Porter has up to 50% off and their sale clothing and sale bags are definitely worth perusing.
. . .
Cuyana T-Shirt (wearing M – one of my favorite basics – I own it in black, too) // Mango Jacket (similar here) // Velvet Jeans (size 28 – more favorite white jeans here) // Loeffler Randall Slides (on sale) // Staud Bag // Chanel Brooch // Deborah Pagani Hair Tie (c/o)