We made it to Friday! I took some time off this week to spend time with friends down in Maryland and got back to the city last night. I’ll be working this weekend as a result but it was well worth it! Friend time is the best time and it was so nice to have a fun few days with them and their little ones (including my Godson who just turned 1 and is the cutest!)
I happened to book three campaigns while I was away so it’s been a bit hectic scheduling everything to get the shoots prepared and concepted for next week but I’m looking forward to working with these brands (all of which I’ve used and promoted in the past without partnerships!)
I hope you all enjoy the roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week in Maryland with friends! It looked straight out of a Nicholas Sparks book or film.
- Built a new site for Paris, Perfected! Decided to throw this together when I saw that the domain was available.
- Updated the Under $100 shop! So many good + affordable finds to take you into Fall.
- Also updated the Beauty shop. This is all products I can’t recommend enough and have at home and in rotation at all times.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This Girls’ Night In packing list is full of great recommendations I agree with.
- Daphne is one of my favorite Parisians to follow and I loved seeing her in some of the spots in Provence that I visited this summer as well.
- How good does this farro and goat cheese salad sound?
- Would you try a cold workout?
- Krystal’s recreations of The Talented Mr. Ripley were so good! See here & here.
- A guide to natural wines.
- Need to take a mental health day but not sure what to do with it? Here are ideas.
- The best beach reads according to an avid reader.
- The vacation you should take based on your enneagram.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Love, love, love this slouchy trench.
- Ann Taylor has 40% off this weekend and their new arrivals are GOOD!
- How chic is this Lou & Grey set.
- Also from Lou & Grey: this cozy looking t-shirt dress.
- And finally from Lou & Grey: always have to let you guys know when these best-ever sweatpants are back in stock since they are always selling out. I size down to a Small (and have them in 2 colors!)
- I love the statement this plaid coat makes.
- How cute is this flattering top?
- This is a chic, graphic take on the striped tee.
- I love the super dark wash on these jeans.
- The slouchy fit and interesting seam detail on this white tee makes it a winner in my book.
- This eyelet peplum top is the perfect work top.
- I really love these mini hoop earrings.
- This midi dress is screaming my name.
- I spy…so many good transitional pieces from Frame. I’ve been dying to try their denim but their ready to wear pieces also look so good right now.
- I love the unique wash on these jeans.
- Sign me up for this plaid blazer.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Books I’ve read and enjoyed lately.
- An honest review of Rent the Runway Unlimited.
- Affordable linen picks for the rest of summer.
- A book that changed my mindset.
- So many cute puff sleeve pieces.
- My favorite spots in Central Park.
- The best PJ sets.