You may have seen in my 2018 goals post that I am going to continue to prioritize my health and fitness this year and so far, things have been going pretty well! I’m never sorry about getting to a workout class, even if I really have to motivate myself to leave my apartment. (Particularly when the weather has been so frigid!)
Over the years, I’ve come to realize that I am not above using cute, new workout gear as one of my motivating factors. So I thought a round up of some of my favorite items + a couple things I have my eye on would be the perfect first budget buys post of 2018! All items are under $100 this month which should make it even easier to give your active wear the perfect update for the new year.
Shop the Post:
A few highlights:
- Zella makes some of my favorite leggings and while they’re classic high waisted style is great, they have a lot of fun looks, too like these, these, and these. You’ve also heard me talk a lot about Outdoor Voices leggings before and this is my favorite style right now. That being said, I’m also eager to try out these which are supposed to better for more intense activities (As you may have read I’ve been continuing my love of hot yoga).
- There are so many styles of sports bras out right now that look great. I love the color block look of this one, the crisscross straps on this one, and the whimsical pattern on this one.
These sneakers may fall more under the “athlesiure” category but they would look really cute running around town and I’m liking the monochromatic look.
If you’re brave enough to venture out for a winter jog, this collection of down vests and jackets is a must.
- I just bought this tank in two more colors because I was wearing my initial one so much. I love the high neck of it!
The fit of this super soft sweater is so flattering and would perfectly transition your spin class look to weekend brunch.
- For an extra layer heading to the gym, a comfy sweatshirt is the perfect topper. The back detail on this one is really cute, the wrap tie on this one is super chic, and the funnel neck on this one looks so cozy. I always go to workouts in a topper like this as an extra layer and to be able to head to brunch after if that’s what my weekend plans may call for with a friend.
- Are you tired of hearing about how much I love these sneakers yet? 😉 Recently seen here.