What a week you guys! It was so busy and also bittersweet as I packed up my apartment and left my beloved East Village. I’ve been working on unpacking but today am leaving the new place to attend Foundermade which I’m super excited about. This weekend I’m dedicating to continuing to get my new apartment in order and hopefully fitting in a workout or two.
Have a great one & hope you enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Moved to Brooklyn! Can’t wait to share my new space with you guys once I’m settled.
- I got a much needed facial (read: extractions) at Joanna Vargas. It is one of my favorite spas in NYC and their estheticians are such pros. Joanna is famous for her Triple Crown Facial but my personal favorite is the Oxygen Purifying Facial. It has it all! Microdermabrasion, oxygen, extractions and deep cleansing. My skin feels so clean, radiant and plump after I get one of these!
- Took my first class at Fhitting Room and loved it. I like any workout that mixes things up and has a lot going on as I find it makes the class go by so quickly and Fhitting Room is a high intensity training circuit class that was equal parts hard and fun.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Stories like this really restore my faith in humanity (and of people on the subway.)
- Caitlin looks so pretty in these gorgeous photos in Capri.
- Mackenzie’s summer bucket list got me so excited for the months ahead.
- This “protein pasta” Julia shared sounds super yummy.
- You guys know I can’t get enough Paris and I love Jessie’s blog so definitely don’t miss this if you’re a fellow francophile.
- Merritt’s outfit here is so cute and makes me want to be sipping a pink drink on a beach somewhere pronto.
- I could really relate to a lot of what Carly said about anxiety. Everyone’s fears and insecurities manifest themselves in their own way but I’ve had anxiety since high school and I’m always grateful when people talk openly about it.
- I absolutely love The Infatuation so got super excited to see their guide to summer in NYC!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The bag you’ve seen all over Instagram is now available for pre-order after selling out everywhere. Order it while you can! (I love mine!)
- I’m buying this simple yet lovely summer dress. (Can’t beat the price either!)
- I feel like I’m not seeing as much chambray as usual for this time of year but this dress is so pretty in the fabric.
- Yes to all the pretty detailing on this top.
- You can never have enough little white dresses for summer.
- I don’t wear big earrings much but love these.
- These heels would be great for beach vacations.
- A pretty pale pink dress.
- This swimsuit looks like my new favorite one I bought in black.
- Just bought this lightweight duster cardigan!
- I thought this dress was going to be way more expensive than $93 when I spotted it. I love it!
- Yes to this beachy jumpsuit.
- I’m loving a lot of pieces in this line on Nordstrom. Particularly this little jumpsuit and this dress.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Everything I loved in May.
- Loads of cute swimsuits for all of your summer plans.
- Budget friendly shoes for summer.
- Gaga for gingham in this post.
- Answering your career questions.
- Ways to improve your workouts.