Happy (holiday weekend) Friday! Fun plans for the weekend? I’m excited to be spending mine here in NYC before I jet off again on Tuesday. I have plans for a Face Gym appointment, some workouts and hopefully some long walks in my neighborhood. I also want to eat at the newly opened Time Out Market down in Dumbo.
Tomorrow I’ll have a special post all about my recent reset diet for those of you that were interested in knowing more about it. If you’re on the newsletter list, you’ll be the first to see it.
I hope you all had a great 4th and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Celebrated the 4th up on my roof eating a feast and watching the fireworks!
- Worked on a new w&w offering that I cannot WAIT to share with you guys shortly!
- Totally updated my Favorites Shop! These are the pieces I own and wear all the time. The best t-shirts, favorite jeans, the best shoes and so much more.
- I also updated my Amazon shop! All my favorites from Amazon including gems like how I clean my screens, the best laundry detergent, favorite novels + cookbooks, travel tools I always take on the road and so much more.
- Went to Au Cheval and the burger was AMAZING. Cannot recommend this new spot enough.
- Got acupuncture and cupping done and felt relieved to be back with my regular visits. The appointments have really helped with both my headaches and my anxiety.
- Watched Netflix’s Dead to Me. It was a dark comedy but entertaining.
- Took a walk almost every morning before it got too hot. It was so nice to be able to do so!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This is yet another reason to fly my favorite airline, Delta.
- How to get shinier hair.
- This sounds like a promising new Netflix series.
- Rosés to try this summer.
- How to plan a summer vacation and still meet your financial goals.
- 5 ways to keep your bedroom cool.
- A full face of makeup with clean beauty products.
- Celine Dion has been stealing the show at Paris Couture Week, this recap of her looks is a must read.
- If you’re in LA between now and September 15, this colorful exhibit looks fun!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Great sales happening for the weekend! Ann Taylor has 50% off your purchase and Madewell 25% off must-haves (love this tie front button down and this cute dress)
- And Anthropolgie has 50% off their sale selection!
- This darling striped t-shirt dress I’ve shared previously just got fully re-stocked.
- This black leather duffle is my travel secret weapon. I always bring it on longer trips with me to carry my valuables and leave extra room for some shopping without worrying about the weight of my suitcase! It has held up SO well in the past five years I’ve been using it that I still can’t believe how good the price is.
- Loving this bikini top.
- Adding this straw hat to my cart! I love that it comes in multiple sizes as I have a large head lol.
- Love the woven detail on these sandals. And these.
- How darling is this affordable jumpsuit?
- This dress has Zimmerman vibes for about 1/500th of the price.
- I love this summery take on plaid in a work-ready dress for the season.
- Chanel shoe vibes for $120.
- Everlane restocked the oh-so-comfy day loafers! I wore them here.
- How darling is this Madewell tee? And this top!
- The so soft, so cute PJs I bought from Ann Taylor are now on super sale. The Small fit me perfectly.
- Loving these $55 sunglasses.
- This bag is perfect for summer.
- Kate Spade is having a major sale!
- Also on sale until Sunday, this jumpsuit, this classic silk top, and these vintage jeans.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Summer reading list (+ 4 books I’ve loved recently).
- 3 beautiful villages in Provence + two summer outfits.
- And, my favorite day in Provence.
- Lots of cute gingham styles to wear this summer.
- How to wind down when traveling.
- Why I love summer.
- Making a case for being less busy.
- How I manage my anxiety.