This week was such a fun one but also super tiring! I accomplished a lot and had so much fun with my friend Jordan in town but man am I excited for a more low-key and productive weekend that includes a trip to the MoMa (I’ve still never been!), catching up with my girlfriends, brunch and shooting a project for cette blog.
- Loved Meg’s roundup of black & white items– those shoes!
- I’d love to sip these this weekend from Honestly Yum
- Adored these looks from Krystal, Sam and Anna
- I’ll take one of each of these from Bradley’s roundup
- Did you see all the photos from inside the Met Gala on Vogue.com? Dreamy.
- I may or may not have picked up a few things for myself this week (all on sale, I swear!). Including this pair of jeans and these shoes from the Loeffler Randall sample sale. (Psst…LF is having a summer sale right now and you can get 30% off of some of my favorite styles like these, these and these!)
Have a wonderful weekend & see you back here on Monday!