Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thanks for supporting blogs that make WIT & Whimsy possible.
It’s always an honor to be approached by unique & creative brands to tag team with. When Fifth Bond asked me to curate a collection out of their cool and elegant pieces, I was excited to put together something that reflected both my personal style in jewelry (delicate, noteworthy) and the holiday season of gift-giving and glamour.
Fifth Bond is unique in that it works directly with industry manufacturers so they are able to provide high-quality, conflict-free diamond and natural gemstone jewelry at affordable, attainable prices.
- Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Ariana Band Ring
- Dara Ettinger Marcy Earrings
- Gorjana Taner Shimmer Double Layer Necklace
- Elizabeth and James White Sapphire Serpentine Pendant Necklace
images via shopbop
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // hardware January 26, 2015
- w&w weekly roundup January 23, 2015
- outfit // chalet coat January 22, 2015
- the edit: love notes & 20 questions January 21, 2015
- the beauty edit: on moisturization January 20, 2015
- Dana: I totally feel you re drugstore tights - misery!! ...
- Merritt: love this look! Olive + black look great together....
- Buck: I can't believe we got these boots for $100...
- carly: Hope you get some R&R this weekend. I haven...
- w&w weekly roundup | WIT & whimsy: […] Bundled in my favorite coat […]...