Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thanks for supporting blogs that make WIT & Whimsy possible.
It’s always an honor to be approached by unique & creative brands to tag team with. When Fifth Bond asked me to curate a collection out of their cool and elegant pieces, I was excited to put together something that reflected both my personal style in jewelry (delicate, noteworthy) and the holiday season of gift-giving and glamour.
Fifth Bond is unique in that it works directly with industry manufacturers so they are able to provide high-quality, conflict-free diamond and natural gemstone jewelry at affordable, attainable prices.
- Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Ariana Band Ring
- Dara Ettinger Marcy Earrings
- Gorjana Taner Shimmer Double Layer Necklace
- Elizabeth and James White Sapphire Serpentine Pendant Necklace
images via shopbop
- outfit // flounce August 21, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List August 20, 2014
- fall 2014 investment pieces August 19, 2014
- outfit // black, white + red August 18, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup August 15, 2014
- lexi @ glitterinc.com: Love the back of that black tank top! So pretty!...
- Merritt: that shearling vest rocks! The Style Scribe...
- Kierra: A good pair of jeans and quality boots are a must ...
- kierra: Love your white moto pants! I just bought some fro...
- lexi @ glitterinc.com: I have such an obsession with Rag & Bone's bo...