Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thanks for supporting blogs that make WIT & Whimsy possible.
It’s always an honor to be approached by unique & creative brands to tag team with. When Fifth Bond asked me to curate a collection out of their cool and elegant pieces, I was excited to put together something that reflected both my personal style in jewelry (delicate, noteworthy) and the holiday season of gift-giving and glamour.
Fifth Bond is unique in that it works directly with industry manufacturers so they are able to provide high-quality, conflict-free diamond and natural gemstone jewelry at affordable, attainable prices.
- Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Ariana Band Ring
- Dara Ettinger Marcy Earrings
- Gorjana Taner Shimmer Double Layer Necklace
- Elizabeth and James White Sapphire Serpentine Pendant Necklace
images via shopbop
- w&w weekly roundup August 1, 2014
- outfit // the printed pant July 31, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List July 30, 2014
- travel diary // paris part III July 29, 2014
- outfit // bond street July 28, 2014
- Sarah: Loving the outfit and praying that printed pants n...
- CJ Blanx: Love the dress, looks so comfortable. You can also...
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: Cutest!!! x...
- Michele: Cute outfit! I’ve been debating these heels for...
- sizzling hot deluxe online play: You actually make it seem so easy with your presen...