Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thanks for supporting blogs that make WIT & Whimsy possible.
It’s always an honor to be approached by unique & creative brands to tag team with. When Fifth Bond asked me to curate a collection out of their cool and elegant pieces, I was excited to put together something that reflected both my personal style in jewelry (delicate, noteworthy) and the holiday season of gift-giving and glamour.
Fifth Bond is unique in that it works directly with industry manufacturers so they are able to provide high-quality, conflict-free diamond and natural gemstone jewelry at affordable, attainable prices.
- Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Ariana Band Ring
- Dara Ettinger Marcy Earrings
- Gorjana Taner Shimmer Double Layer Necklace
- Elizabeth and James White Sapphire Serpentine Pendant Necklace
images via shopbop
w&w on Instagram
- w&w weekly roundup November 21, 2014
- outfit // stripes + faux fur November 20, 2014
- Wednesday Wish List November 19, 2014
- outfit // lace ups November 18, 2014
- 2014 Gift Guide 02: For the Man in Your Life November 18, 2014
- Grace - Stripes & Sequins: Thanks for including me - so glad you liked the po...
- jillymon: you're so cute! xo jilly...
- Sienna: I love this dress, and the print looks so good wit...
- outfit // stripes + faux fur | WIT & whimsy: […] photos in New York before temperatures d...
- Sienna: that red hand bag , i need it!...