Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thanks for supporting blogs that make WIT & Whimsy possible.
It’s always an honor to be approached by unique & creative brands to tag team with. When Fifth Bond asked me to curate a collection out of their cool and elegant pieces, I was excited to put together something that reflected both my personal style in jewelry (delicate, noteworthy) and the holiday season of gift-giving and glamour.
Fifth Bond is unique in that it works directly with industry manufacturers so they are able to provide high-quality, conflict-free diamond and natural gemstone jewelry at affordable, attainable prices.
- Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Ariana Band Ring
- Dara Ettinger Marcy Earrings
- Gorjana Taner Shimmer Double Layer Necklace
- Elizabeth and James White Sapphire Serpentine Pendant Necklace
images via shopbop
w&w on Instagram
- shopbop’s big sale: my picks March 3, 2015
- the beauty edit: on signature scents March 3, 2015
- outfit // cuffed March 2, 2015
- w&w weekly roundup February 27, 2015
- outfit // zipped February 26, 2015
- Kerri @ Haven Way: I work with a girl who always smells amazing. I t...
- Abby: Gorgeous outfit!!...
- Merritt: those leather cuffs really do give that dress some...
- Cherish: Love that dress x lifeandstylediary.net...
- caitie: thanks, meghan! the oscars party photos are my fav...