Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thanks for supporting blogs that make WIT & Whimsy possible.
It’s always an honor to be approached by unique & creative brands to tag team with. When Fifth Bond asked me to curate a collection out of their cool and elegant pieces, I was excited to put together something that reflected both my personal style in jewelry (delicate, noteworthy) and the holiday season of gift-giving and glamour.
Fifth Bond is unique in that it works directly with industry manufacturers so they are able to provide high-quality, conflict-free diamond and natural gemstone jewelry at affordable, attainable prices.
- Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Ariana Band Ring
- Dara Ettinger Marcy Earrings
- Gorjana Taner Shimmer Double Layer Necklace
- Elizabeth and James White Sapphire Serpentine Pendant Necklace
images via shopbop
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // plaid + a puffer October 30, 2014
- outfit // head to toe October 29, 2014
- outfit inspo // athleisure October 28, 2014
- outfit // leather + florals October 27, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup October 24, 2014
- Erin Hoene: Love that gray sweater in the picture! Do you know...
- Auna: Love this black on black look! So perfect for fall...
- Jackie (York Avenue): Club Monaco sample sale? How did I not know about ...
- Ashley: Totally in love with this outfit!...
- Sienna: lucky you getting celine sunnies!!...