Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thanks for supporting blogs that make WIT & Whimsy possible.
It’s always an honor to be approached by unique & creative brands to tag team with. When Fifth Bond asked me to curate a collection out of their cool and elegant pieces, I was excited to put together something that reflected both my personal style in jewelry (delicate, noteworthy) and the holiday season of gift-giving and glamour.
Fifth Bond is unique in that it works directly with industry manufacturers so they are able to provide high-quality, conflict-free diamond and natural gemstone jewelry at affordable, attainable prices.
- Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Ariana Band Ring
- Dara Ettinger Marcy Earrings
- Gorjana Taner Shimmer Double Layer Necklace
- Elizabeth and James White Sapphire Serpentine Pendant Necklace
images via shopbop
w&w on Instagram
- Wednesday Wish List October 22, 2014
- & other stories October 21, 2014
- outfit // moments of chic with piperlime October 20, 2014
- w&w weekly roundup October 17, 2014
- outfit // over the knee October 16, 2014
- Jackie (York Avenue): I just checked out the site and found so many cute...
- Merritt: I'm loving gray this season, so that hat totally ...
- Kate: I ordered those Hunter boots but the legs were so ...
- Sienna: I LOVE this jacket. One of my favorite styles for ...
- caitie: the store looks incredible! i've been browsing th...