Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Uncommon Goods. Thanks for supporting blogs that make WIT & Whimsy possible.
It’s always an honor to be approached by unique & creative brands to tag team with. When Fifth Bond asked me to curate a collection out of their cool and elegant pieces, I was excited to put together something that reflected both my personal style in jewelry (delicate, noteworthy) and the holiday season of gift-giving and glamour.
Fifth Bond is unique in that it works directly with industry manufacturers so they are able to provide high-quality, conflict-free diamond and natural gemstone jewelry at affordable, attainable prices.
- Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Ariana Band Ring
- Dara Ettinger Marcy Earrings
- Gorjana Taner Shimmer Double Layer Necklace
- Elizabeth and James White Sapphire Serpentine Pendant Necklace
images via shopbop
Subscribe to WIT & Whimsy
w&w on Instagram
- outfit // swing trench March 26, 2015
- the edit: a new personal goal // my first half marathon March 25, 2015
- outfit // signs of spring March 23, 2015
- a caribbean packing list March 21, 2015
- w&w weekly roundup March 20, 2015
- Rose: Love this—you go, girl! Can't wait to hear more...
- Maddy: You can do it! It's gonna be so much fun!...
- Fiona: Those pants are so nice. Zara did a great job! x ...
- Merritt: adore the print on those pants!! Chic. The Styl...
- outfit // signs of spring | WIT & whimsy: […] first talked about Cooper + Ella in this...