If you’ve been reading this blog for a while you know I LOVE Fall. It is hands down my favorite season and I am seriously counting down to cooler temperatures in New York and making plans for upstate apple picking, farmer market’s mornings with cider and doughnuts and seeing some of my favorite spots covered in fall colors.
I’ve been buying new pieces for Fall and carefully hanging them on my clothing rack awaiting wear. There are 10 styles I’m really loving though and wanted to share in today’s post!
Let’s get to it!
- #1: Oversized cardigans. These are just the best, aren’t they? Cozy and casual and easily paired with jeans and booties. I have this one in two colors and also love this one.
- #2: Jeans with interesting hems. I can’t get enough of more interesting jeans right now than your usual skinny jeans. I wore these way more than I ever anticipated to and just bought these from Madewell.
- #3: Reliable booties. I’m all about the stacked heel these days and I wear these Rag & Bone ones and these all Fall + Winter long. A few other styles I’m loving include these, these and these.
- #4: Utility jackets. These are a fall staple, right? And there are so many cute ones out right now! Loving this one and this one.
- #5: Striped tees. One can never have enough! (I have a drawer that’s 75% stripe tees…whoops!) This one I have in two colors (the weight of it is so great and perfect for layering) but also loving this one and this one.
- #6: Loafers. Add loafers to a look and you can instantly look chicer and more put together. Sezane has these beautiful patent ones and these Everlane ones are my favs.
- #7: Blazers. It’s blazer season, baby! J.Crew makes a great staple one that I love but there are also so many other great options like this plaid one and this one that comes in both classic navy and classic camel.
- #8: Hats. I always love the addition of a great hat to an outfit. My Goorin Brother hats are my favorites but I also just picked up this one because I didn’t have a hat in this shade and I love the velvet band. It was a splurge but I think I’ll wear it tons.
- #9: Sweaters with interesting details. A few great ones I’ve spotted include this, this, this and this.
- #10: Sneakers. I cannot get enough of sneakers lately. I just got these from The White Company and am obsessed with them. I live in these come cooler weather and these are also great and come in tons of cool colors. Also have my eyes on these slip ons after spotting them on a woman at the airport the other day.
Don’t miss more of my Fall favorites (you may spot some repeats!) and then more pieces I own & wear on repeat all the time.
Loving all the oversized cardigans this season! Must get myself a new one!
The Style Scribe
I have my eye on several more – HAHA! #obsessed