Fall is creeping up and I’m more ready for it with my trip to Ireland right around the corner. The trip is prompting me to pull out Fall pieces so I wanted to share 10 items to have on your seasonal radar this year. Each could be worn multiple ways and everything is rather reasonably priced.
- I just bought this striped tee as it’ll be perfect for layering.
- A utility jacket is my favorite transitional piece of outerwear from summer into Fall. This one is great for under $100. I also love the vest version.
- If you haven’t yet bought a pair of lace up flats, do it and prepare to live in them in the Fall. These are my favorite pair. And if you’ve never shopped that brand, you can get $40 off your first pair if you go HERE!
- I love the look of slightly cropped jeans with flats. You could wear these with the utility jacket + striped tee and be so comfortable-chic.
- I love Cuyana’s mini saddle bags (I have the pink one) but just saw this one at their press preview yesterday and the color is beyond gorgeous. So perfect for Fall.
- I just bought these booties as I think they’ll be perfect for walking all over NYC. I love the color and heel height.
- I included this top in last week’s roundup but including here because I think it is one of those pieces you’ll get so much wear out of.
- I also love this feminine top. It could be paired with a little skirt, black pants for work or with jeans and booties.
- My favorite loafers that I am planning to buy in a second color (Camel) because I love them that much (so comfortable!)
- And can’t forget about chambray for Fall. I own this one and love the slightly oversized but still slip fit it has.