No matter if you work in a big, corporate office or a smaller, creative environment dressing for work can turn into such a drag after a while. While I’ve been working for myself from my apartment for almost a year now, I did spend 10 years in an office environment and know how difficult it can be to stay inspired. Nowadays, I have meetings and events throughout the week with clients and brands so I look for items that could work well for both my work life and my social life.
In this month’s budget buys post, I’ve rounded up a good bunch of basics and trendy pieces that can mix and match for a professional wardrobe that will hopefully put as much pep in that step as your morning iced coffee. And, as always, everything included is under $150!
A few highlights:
- Love the marigold color of this tie front skirt. It’s such a happy color!
- The tassels on this shift dress are so fun while still being appropriate for corporate life.
- Pretty much everything from one of my favorite brands including a few favorites like this dress, this silk shirt and these shoes (which you may have seen recently on my Instagram!)
- A trendy take on a classic blue button down.
- As someone who is not really into cardigans, the ruffle on this one is darling!
- Such a fun twist on the everyday pencil skirt.
- The block heel on these sandals make them perfect for all day wear.
- Fun, statement earrings that aren’t too much for day time wear.
- These pumps come in 20+ colors and patterns and a great height for the office.
- This midi skirt is so so cute.
- I’m not one for too many florals but this dress is adorable!
- Obsessed with this shoulder bag.
- How fun are these metallic oxfords?#fancyfeet