Hope your weekend is off to a great start! I had the best time at Carnegie Hall last night listening to Christmas music played by the New York Pops. It was just fantastic and tonight is my last night in New York for nearly two weeks so I’m heading to two celebratory soirees! Will see you guys back here Monday! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Finally got back to my workouts! I did an SLT class (#sosore), hot yoga and a Rumble class. I had been so busy last week that I had completely gone awol on fitness – eep!
- Toasted the holiday season with celebrations at the Gramercy Tavern which was unbelievable and also the Baccarat Hotel which is so striking. Highly recommend both spots!
- Fit in a bunch more shoots before year’s end!
- Checked out the Louis Vuitton exhibit (it’s free by the way!) and loved it.
- Squeezed in a few last meetings for upcoming work.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Fun to see what was trending on Pinterest this year!
- I love that Grace did a Blair Waldorf-inspired gift guide.
- Interesting to see NYT’s review of “The Year in Stuff.”
- At the end of the year I always do my best beauty discoveries which means I also love reading other’s like in this post!
- I love how easy this holiday hair is from Liz’s blog!
- Holiday windows from major cities around the world.
- Julia looks stunning in this jumpsuit.
- This could be dangerous but I think I need to try it :).
- I already finished Season 2 of The Crown (SO good!) and so loved hearing from the costume designer how she created some of the most memorable looks.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love cable knit sweaters and this one looks so cozy (at a great price.)
- This dress is so my style.
- I love the seam detail on this sweater.
- How beautiful is this dress? Looks way more expensive than it is!
- I love the shape of this coat! It would instantly make any outfit look more put together.
- I love the look of these faux leather leggings.
- Sale alert! My romper from this post and my trench from this post are now on sale & an extra 30% off!
- I can’t believe how many colors these great Nikes come in!
- This is a great wrap coat.
- Love the detailing on this top.
- How chic is the top of this jumpsuit?
- Everlane says this is their most popular sweater.
- Buy this little bag now and wear it all of next spring and summer.
- I love the collar on this affordable jacket.
- How cozy is this vest?!
- This sweater looks so cute with a skirt but you could wear it with so many pieces!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Gift ideas under $50.
- The best of festive accessories.
- What happened when I took a 28 day skincare challenge.
- My favorite Christmas traditions.
- Where I buy my favorite, affordable closet basics.
- A new favorite sweater.
- What to buy for those that are hard to buy gifts for.
- Last week’s roundup!