It’s Friday, Friday…gotta get down on Friday! My version of getting down this Friday will be a low key evening in as I’m so happy to be staying put this weekend. It was a long but productive week and today I’m attending a blog conference which I’m excited about! That being said I can’t wait to chill tonight with zero plans.
I hope you have a fun weekend ahead & enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Started the week upstate in the Catskills. It was such a nice getaway! I’ll be sharing more about it soon.
- Worked out a lot trying to make up for my overindulgences recently. I continued BBG, I went to hot yoga, barre & a HIT class.
- Had a lot of meetings for my consulting business.
- Watched a lot of Shark Week. I got totally hooked last year…who am I!?
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Would you ever quit your job without a backup plan? Why it may be the right fit in some scenarios.
- This was a fascinating read on Gwyneth Paltrow.
- This Parisian apartment is so beautiful!
- Krystal looks stunning in these photos.
- I giggled at this list of things Sex & The City gets right about your 30s.
- I really want to go on a yoga retreat in the next year. I am going to investigate this list.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A gorgeous cashmere sweater without spending a pretty penny.
- Madewell is doing an extra 40% off sale!
- This little black dress stands out thanks to the tie strap detail.
- Love the details on this white top.
- Just bought a replacement of my favorite strapless bra. (This brand is the only brand of bras I wear!)
- This gorgeous robe you guys loved this Spring just got fully restocked.
- Some additional sizes are still available of this pretty + affordable dress.
- I love that this bag is like 2 bags in 1!
- Buying more Everlane thongs this week. They are insanely comfortable! (Remember this post?)
- This top is perfect to wear now but would also be so cute come Fall paired with jeans + an oversized cardigan.
- How chic is this coat? A great price point, too.
- This tee is great for high waisted denim + skirts.
- PSA: Lots of new additions to The Shop!
- The clasp on this bag make it so chic!
- These slides would be great go-tos for the rest of the summer & early fall.
- These Kate Spade earrings are so pretty.
- I love this little skirt.
- These booties were my most worn shoes of Fall + Winter and they are now fully restocked for the seasons ahead. They are SO comfortable and while $$$ I can’t recommend them enough given the cost per wear.
- How cute are these Madewell shorts?
- Already thinking ahead to my favorite season: this coat has my name on it. (Obsessed with how it is styled here!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My go-to summer essentials.
- The best Nordstrom Sale finds under $150.
- The dress I’m living in.
- Snapshots from Portugal.
- My current favorite things in my wardrobe.
- Tips for moving to NYC.
- My Nordstrom sale picks.
- A letter to my younger self.