Today the Nordstrom sale opens to all and I’m breaking down the best things to buy. As mentioned in last week’s post, I think this year’s sale inventory is much improved over the last few years! There seem to be a lot of great practical pieces and more designers involved.
I scoured the many, many pages early this morning and narrowed down what I think are the best finds. I also took into account inventory (I didn’t link to anything that was practically sold out at the time of publishing this post) and also considered the reviews people have posted and the styles I’ve seen on Instagram the past week. I have to say: there were a LOT of new items added since the Pre-sale! I also share what I ended up buying this morning at the end of the post in case you’re curious.
I’ll be publishing the Weekly Roundup later this afternoon, too as always so keep an eye out for that coming your way soon!
Favorite Fall Picks:
- AG makes such great jeans. They don’t stretch much and the ankle cropped ones are so great with flats, booties, sandals….I love mine! This pair & this pair are in the sale!
- More denim I like? This pair (more unique!), this pair (love this brand),
- There’s no shortage of cardigans in the sale but my favorites are this one, this one, this one & this one.
- Can’t go wrong with a J.Crew coat.
- I’m hoping this jacket comes back in my size – I know I’ll wear it so much.
- This bag is a classic.
- This is my favorite leather jacket in the sale followed by this one.
- Barbour jackets on sale here & here.
- I bought this sweater during the sale last year & love it.
- This dress is so my style.
- These are my favorite sunglasses in the sale.
- This watch is so pretty.
- This coat is gorgeous.
- These Tory Burch flats are great go-tos for your closet.
- The sock bootie isn’t going anywhere and this pair is a great value.
- These are great little flats & such a good price.
- I can’t say enough good things about UGG slippers. Don’t miss getting a pair!
- Similar to the feel of the Gucci loafers, these are much better price.
- These bow flats may be one of my favorite finds of the sale!
- These boots are gorgeous and I love that they’re not overly branded.
- I love these little slingbacks.
- These booties will get a lot of wear come Fall. Same with these.
Best Under $100:
- This midi dress is so my style. It could be worn now with sandals and transitioned to Fall when paired with booties + a leather jacket.
- My Spanx faux leather leggings are one of my favorite things to wear in Fall & Winter. I can’t recommend them enough!
- This jacket has great reviews & is such a good price for how chic it is.
- This sweater has the sweetest scalloped detail and would be perfect for work.
- I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again: best.leggings.ever. I live to lounge in these especially during the holidays!
- This bra has so many good reviews!
- I really like this sweater in gray + the detail on this similar sweater.
- This is a great basic to have. Wear it with jeans, work pants or a skirt.
- I saw this sweatshirt styled on Instagram by a few girls this past week & surprisingly really liked how it looked.
- I love the sleeve detail on this sweater. It’ll be perfect to layer and great paired with work pants and skirts.
- Can’t go wrong stocking up on Hanky Pankys.
- This is a great dress for work.
- I love the buttons on the back of this sweater!
- My love for denim jackets knows no bounds and this one has a cool look.
- These PJs look so cozy. And these are so cute!
- Spanx makes such great tights so I was glad to see them a part of the sale! Time to stock up for Fall & Winter!
- Love this swimsuit.
- This blanket has so many good reviews.
- This bowls with lids would be incredibly handy.
- I love this accent pillow.
- This wall mirror is such a good price!
- I live for my diffuser. If you don’t have one, I can’t recommend it enough. Here is one in the sale.
- This serving board is so chic.
- This wine rack is so handy.
- These wine glasses are so pretty.
- I bought my mom an UGG throw one year for Christmas and it is still one of her favorite things.
- These coasters make the cutest gift!
Best of Beauty:
- I absolutely love Charlotte Tilbury lip products (they are so underrated!) and this set is a great value. You’ll wear this color all the time as it is perfect for daytime.
- This curling iron is beloved by stylists. It rarely goes on sale.
- Laura Mercier is probably my desert island makeup brand and this palette looks totally up my alley.
- I have this palette of blushes and love each of them!
- I can’t say enough good things about the T3 hair dryer and this is the one time it goes on sale. (Last year several of you bought it & told me how much you loved the purchase!)
- My favorite lip balm brand (see here, here) has a great value set!
- Bobbi Brown eye shadows are my favorite & this palette looks utterly amazing for the price.
- Want longer lashes? This stuff has a cult following & this is the one time of year it goes on sale.
- How cozy does this look to put on to/from your workouts?
- Saw these styled on Instagram and really loved the look of them.
- I love the high neck on this sports bra.
- I love these Nikes.
- Buying these leggings!
- You’ll wear this sweatshirt all the time.
- I love the Nike toppers like this.
As for what I bought? I got these jeans from my favorite denim brand, this coat in black, this dress, this sweater, this sports bra, this jacket in white and this sweater. While I was shopping, I also picked up this dress (not in the sale) & my all time favorite bra that was marked down.
Hope you guys get some great stuff & that this roundup was helpful! Back to sleep I go!
[Photo from this post]