Fall represents my favorite time to get dressed and thus, my favorite time to s-h-o-p and therefore I’m thrilled that the Fall sale to end all sales starts today! Shopbop is now offering up to 25% off your order just in time to get in on the sweater/boot/coat cozy goodness this season brings. I’ve rounded up all my favorite picks from the sale + some of my favorite past Fall outfits to inspire your ensembles for the coming weeks. Since Shopbop is where I shop most often, a lot of items you’ve seen me wear are also included in the sale, too!
The sale details include 20% off orders under $500 and 25% off orders of $500 or more. It means this sale is the perfect time to finally get some investment pieces you’ve been eyeing. Of course some exclusions do apply to the sale. Use code STOCKUP18 at checkout. You can scroll through below for my picks and then the bullet items represent a few highlights per each category.
Happy shopping! Let me know if you pick anything up.
Favorite Fall Finds:
- All the cool girls in NYC were wearing this jacket last winter.
- A chic suede jacket makes the perfect outfit topper.
- Yes, please to this cozy cardi.
- Look like Chanel but a fraction of the cost.
- Super chic flats.
- This coat is the perfect balance of cozy and cool.
- An affordable look alike of the popular Gucci mule loafers.
- This bag is such a good find by Rebecca Minkoff! Looks like Chloe or Saint Laurent in my opinion!
- These slip ons are so cute.
- Love this jacket.
- These Madewell boots are so versatile.
. . .
Under $100 Finds:
- This affordable blazer is so chic.
- I just bought these jeans!
- A lot of my girlfriends have bought these and told me they love them.
- The colors in this blanket scarf are so pretty.
- The prettiest color sweater.
- Beret season is back!
- I love a duster cardigan and this one has cute details.
- I love the slouchier, oversized vibes of this jean jacket.
. . .
Things I Own & Love:
- We’ve reached the time of year where I wear these booties once a week at minimum. Had them for 5 years and still going strong!
- I wore this polka dot top so much this summer.
- A lot of you loved this tee when I wore it here and here so now you can get it for a better price.
- My favorite date night tops are this one (seen here, here) and this one (seen here).
- I got so much wear out of this coat last winter.
- This was my most worn sweater of last season!
- I can’t recommend these investment booties enough. Closet MVPs of mine because of the stacked heel. They look so great with jeans (tucked or under a kick flare jean) and with skirts/dresses. They are SO comfortable.
- These are my most worn jeans that I own. (Others that I wear non-stop here – most of which are included in the sale!)
- I’ve worn these sneakers so much that I’m almost due for another pair. So comfortable yet chic.
- The best sweater EVER. I own it in gray also. Desert-island good. I can’t live without mine.
- The best PJs! I also have the shorts set.
- I love my Spanx Leather Leggings so much and they always look so good when paired with a slouchy sweater.
- This sale is the best time to invest in the Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots that rarely go on sale.
- I haven’t shared this sweatshirt yet but have shot it and LOVE it. Such a good piece for work or weekends.