We’ve all been there. You stay out later than expected and next thing you know your alarm is going off for work, a brunch or some other pre-planned obligation and you wake up not feeing 100% on point. But you’re in luck, as today I’m sharing 7 ways to look fresh after a night of too much fun. File under: Necessary Information.
2. Deep clean your face. Clear up those pores to leave you feeling fresh and more awake. I recommend using a foaming face wash paired with a Clarisonic for a deep clean that will remove last night’s makeup and prep your skin for a new day.
3. Eye cream. I swear by this trick to instantly de-puff eyes that haven’t gotten enough beauty rest the night before. The Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash is my miracle worker. Dab it on after washing your face and it’ll wake up those peepers almost immediately.
4. Use a highlighter. Add some contouring to your face with an illuminizing highlighter. I swear by this one and brush it on over my blush.
5. Lash love. Mascara, mascara, mascara… is necessary after a night of too much fun. I recommend using one that both lengthens and volumizes to achieve the most awake-looking eyes as possible. Pass on the eyeliner as that can make you look more tired.
6. Pink pout. Pink is the perfect neutral lip to don after a long night of fun. It’ll create an illusion of a face that looks awake.
7. Hydrate. As soon as you wake up drink two full glasses of water. You’ll instantly feel better and your skin will thank you by looking healthier and less like you may have stayed up way past your bedtime!
This post is brought to you as a part of my collaboration with Seven Daughters wine as part of their Savvy Seven. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that help WIT & Whimsy’s doors stay open!