Ladies, start your engines and launch your browser tabs because sale season is ON. Not only does the Nordstrom sale wrap up this weekend but Shopbop just marked down a ton of items as did other retailers. Loads of pieces I’ve featured on the blog are now on sale so today is all about marked down goodness! Hope you score some good finds!
Best of the Nordstrom Sale Before it Ends TOMORROW:
There have been some new items added and some restocks since my last post on the sale! Below is the best of what’s left from the sale in my opinion. All prices go up on Monday.
- These jeans, these jeans (love the darker wash for Fall/Winter) and these jeans.
- This sweater that sold out multiple times and is now restocked. Size down. I love the gray & camel colors and saw it on Instagram and love the shape when styled with skinny jeans and booties.
- This J.Crew blazer you’ll get so much wear out of.
- These waterproof (!!!) booties. Bring it on, rain.
- These cute pajamas. (More cute PJs here).
- This chic, slightly oversized blazer.
- This shoe that’s great for work. This one, too.
- These workout leggings.
- This casual Patagonia jacket.
- This darling striped sweater (sold out during pre-sale but now fully restocked!)
- This bra the internet can’t get enough of.
- This practical layering tee.
- This faux leather jacket that has instant cool-girl status.
- These cozy jogger pants for around the house and for travel.
- This beautiful duster cardigan.
- This cute jumpsuit you could wear the rest of summer and then also layer with a tee or tissue turtleneck come Fall/Winter.
- These chic Nikes.
- This sports bra which is a personal favorite.
- These Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots.
- These sandals I own in black.
- This great Laura Mercier value set.
- This Charlotte Tilbury value set. I have tried the magic cream before and it is a God send in winter if you suffer from dry skin!
- This lash serum everyone loves.
- These makeup brushes I own and can really recommend. These, too.
- This handy face palette.
Shopbop Sale Finds:
- These chic sandals by a super high quality brand.
- These sandals my friend Merritt wore all through our France trip due to their comfort.
- This gorgeous lace dress that would be perfect for brides at their various events.
- This pretty white top.
- These cut out bootie heels I own. (And if you’re a size 37 I’ll sell you mine for less at $200 – in perfect condition with a protective sole added in mint condition! Black. Email me if interested!)
- So many good pairs of jeans! These, these, these, these, these, these, these and these.
- This cute dress for the end of summer.
- These Hermes-slide sandal lookalikes.
- These sneakers from the Instagram famous brand.
- This wear-it-all-the-time blouse.
- These Tory Burch flats that are great for work and travel.
- These cute booties you can wear all of Fall with jeans and floral long sleeve dresses.
- These classic boots.
- This chic striped sweater.
Things I Own That Are On Sale:
The jumpsuit I wore in the South of France (and got so many compliments on via Instagram!) is now 40% off. The 6 fit me perfectly. Comes in red and black.
This dress I also wore in France here. Wearing a Medium.
These ruffle slides I’ve gotten so much wear out of.
These Nikes. I’ve owned them in gold, black & gray. They are so crazy comfortable and easy to slip on and off. They’re great for travel.
This floral cami. Wearing a M. And the jeans. Wearing 27.
This gingham jumpsuit I’ve been wearing all summer (and get so many compliments on). Wearing a 6. Also this one that I own in a 6 as well.
This fun jacket.
And the tank I wore with it. Wearing a M. Wearing a 4.
These chic loafer mules. Sized up to a 7.5.
This romper perfect for summer weekends. In black and white. Wearing a 6.
This jumpsuit. Wearing a 6. It is one of the most flattering things I own.
These suede slingbacks in select colors. TTS.
This whole outfit. Sweater, shorts & sandals.
This swimsuit (size 8). And this one that I also own and love (size L).
This gorgeous linen dress. Wearing an 8.
These heels. They’re so comfy!
This beautiful lace dress. Wearing a 6.
This denim jacket. Wearing a M.
These Gap jeans. Wearing 28.
These J.Crew jeans. Sized down to 27.
This classic blazer. Wearing a 6.
This summertime clutch.
p.s. two affordable pairs of jeans I can’t stop wearing and all my favorite Amazon products.
I am in the market for a new bra. I just got myself electronically sized at Soma. I was thinking it might be a good time to try the new to me Natori bra. But then it said to size up in band and cup. Do you find this to be true? I definitely see myself as a 36C. I definitely do not see myself as a 38D.
It’s been a while since I wore that bra so I can’t recall how it fit (this is the one I wear and have in a bunch of colors because I’ve never found a better fitting bra for me personally; https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dqkectjcm) but if you want to try the Natori I’d say but two sizes and return what doesn’t work! They have free returns and the label comes in the box so it’s really easy!