The holidays truly are here and that means lots of parties, family gatherings and nights out with friends. It can be hard to put together so many festive looks and with purchasing gifts and traveling home, I try to not spend a lot more money on clothing for myself this time of year.
In this month’s affordable finds, I’ve shared a bunch of great pieces that won’t break the bank and will be great options to pull from this season (many of which can be worn following the holidays, too!) I’m especially loving all the luxe fabrics and sparkle to really get you ready for the holidays.
- I cannot get over the fur cuffs on this dress. Perfect for an office holiday party!
- This velvet jumpsuit is just $10… run, don’t walk!
- I love the idea of using this faux fur stole to dress up a blazer or dress already in your closet.
- This skirt proves sequins don’t have to be tacky! The matte shine and shape give it such an elevated look.
- I saw this dress in-store recently and its so pretty in person.
- If you’re looking for something more comfy, this sweater dress is a great pick.
- An LBD is a must in your closet during the holidays when it seems like events are always popping up. I’d style this one with over the knee boots and a leather jacket.
- For a pop of red, this halter style top is pretty.
- How chic is this blazer? Love a winter white look.
- I’ve seen this vest on a few blogger friends and it would be so versatile for the holiday season.
- How cute is this ruffle mini skirt?
- If you’ve been following along for any time at all, you’ll know how much I love a lace top like this one. I also really like this one too.
- Obsessed with this clutch.
- How fun is this pair of glitter flats to add a touch of sparkle to your look?
- I’m not typically one for statement jewelry and these earrings are just the right amount of a pop.
- This feather top is screaming my name.
- The pearl detail on this sweater is so cute.
- Nothing screams holiday look like a red lip!
- These boots look way more expensive than they are.
- During a season when we are constantly hiding in winter coats, why not make it a knockout like this faux fur option (also comes in brown).
What holiday celebrations are you dressing up for this season?
p.s. More festive accessories & styling faux leather pants for the holidays.
[Image via this post]
I love all the cute and cozy options, like the sweater dress, for my chilly Minnesota Christmas this year!!
Sweater dresses for you and for me! I’ll be in chilly Colorado!