This time of year, its very hard to want to put together an outfit beyond jeans and a warm sweater (this outfit is pretty much my current uniform). We’re far enough into winter that I’m just ready to start breaking out spring clothes and it doesn’t help that so many stores are starting to stock warmer weather options.
However, for those of us who live in cities that still have a few more weeks of winter, I thought this month’s affordable finds (formally budget buys) round up would focus on cute accessories under $100 to get you through those final weeks of puffer coats and snow boots and the other pieces you’ve resorted to wearing on repeat.
Shop the Post:
- This bag looks very similar to a designer one for a fraction of the price.
- A classic pair of loafers for the days you can leave the snow boots at home.
- Such a pretty, dainty gold necklace.
- The francophile in me is adding this wool beret to my cart ASAP. Practical and perfectly Parisian!
- If one must wear snow boots, why not wear them with a fun pair of socks like these?
- I’m a big fan of the rose gold + charcoal mix on this watch.
- Cashmere scarf under $100, yes please.
- The sweetest stud earrings.
- File this under chicest backpack I’ve ever seen.
- A friend of mine has these booties and has been wearing them every time I’ve seen her this winter. They’re so versatile, come in four colors, AND under $100!
- These suede heels would be great for work.
- No reason to put sunglasses away for winter! I really like this cat eye style (and how pretty is this velvet case?).
- I really like the look of these earrings and these drop earrings are so sophisticated.
- While I do love a great black bag, the emerald green color of this crossbody is gorgeous!
p.s. help on beating the winter woes & a neutral cold weather look.