This gift guide is always a fun one to put together. The holidays can be so expensive but a few great options under $50 are always important. In this week’s installment, I’ve pulled together a bunch of my favorite budget friendly items for co-workers, Secret Santas, roommates, and family. Let me know if you spot anything you’ll be picking up!
SHop THe Guide:
A few highlights:
- This water bottle is my absolute favorite and perfect for your best fit friend.
- You may remember Darphin products from my Holy Grail Beauty post earlier this year (it is one of my favorite skincare brands!) and this balm smells amazing. Also this French Girl Sea Polish is such a luxurious scrub.
- How cute would this Tic-Tac-Toe set be on a coffee table or desktop?
- For your travel-obsessed friends, my friend Hitha’s book is a must! It’s full of helpful tips and tricks for even the seasoned traveler.
- This book is also beautiful & full of illustrations of New York City.
- Did you catch these earrings in a recent post? They are a new favorite and so much fun for the holidays!
- “She believed she could, so she did” is a mantra to not soon forget in today’s world and this cuff is a great reminder.
- These wine glasses are too cute and this cooler is a must for your holiday dinner party hosts.
- Nail polishes and lipsticks will never let down your girlfriends or work bestie.